Shook Auto

Marlea  Meese, Manager, Shook Auto

Marlea Meese

Manager

January 11, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service "

- Glen1199

I have purchases several cars from this dealer all my deals have been excellent I recommend highly if looking to buy a vehicle be sure to ask for Rich he is a great salesman

Scott Shook

December 30, 2017

"Fair deal"

- derek davidson

I received a fair deal on my trade and was overall pleased with how everything went. Took longer than I had hoped but that was more my fault having used my own bank.

Bryan Kohler

December 09, 2017

"Awesome!! "

- frankieg

This was my first time buying a car and i couldn’t be happier with how it went. I worked with Rich and had an amazing experience. He was very nice and personable and helped me find exactly what i wanted, all while answering my many questions. They had so many great cars for an even better price. I’m very pleased with Shook Auto!

Used 2011 Chevrolet Equinox, $8975