Shook Auto

Scott Shook, Manager, Shook Auto

Scott Shook

Manager

September 13, 2018

"Shook is the only dealership I will shop at!"

- schaar323

From the salesmen to the management, this is the BEST place we have ever dealt with. Jenn, Rich and Scott found me the perfect truck, and also got me the payment I needed to stay in our budget. We have shopped at Shook for over a decade and will continue to do so for our children in the up coming years as well.

Scott Shook

September 05, 2018

"AWESOME !!! "

- Jhuff13

I bought a 2007 hinds ridgeline from shook, i went in expecting to be told eehhh we can’t help you just like every other lot in the area. wasn’t the case they got me in the a truck !!! Exactly what I wanted! Unfortunately (which IS NOT SHOOK AUTOS FAULT) I had it for a day the alternator went out..... no worries SHOOK CAME TO MY HOUSE GOT THE TRUCK, HAD IT FIXED IN A DAY AND BACK, NO COST TO ME !!! I will return to these guys for any of my vehicle needs and will refer them to anyone who is looking for a new used vehicle!

Bryan Kohler
Rich Orr

September 04, 2018

"Very good and friendly "

- Brownsfan1984

My sales person Jennifer was very good and friendly and she was patient waiting for what I wanted even though it took me a month to pick out a car

Used 2008 Chevrolet Impala, $5950