Sorg Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Ryan Klase

April 18, 2018

"Great experience"

- Rob Springer

Todd made our experience easy from the beginning. He listened to what we were looking for and helped us every step of the way. We started with a goal of buying in the fall but ended up buying last week. Even knowing our plan Todd never pressured us once. With working in retail sales for 20 years I appreciate their customer service approach. We would highly recommend Todd and Sorg to everyone.

April 17, 2018

"Very Satisfied Customer..."

- Judi Herendeen

I work in retail so I know how important customer service is.I would highly recommend Sorg Dodge,and Todd Roberts.I had been looking at vehicles on line and Todd was very informative and kept me updated on the type of vehicle I wanted and what they had available.He was very kind and professional and was not pushy .He wanted to make sure I was satisfied.After I purchased my Jeep Cherokee Latitude he took time to sit in the vehicle and go over everything with me.Thank you also to Kevin Keene for being very informative and making the paperwork a breeze.I will definitely recommend to family and friends .....Thank you.....

April 16, 2018

"A great experience!"

- Lisa

I’ve always despised the “price haggling” dance of buying a car. Thrilled with the fact that we didn’t have to do that! I feel I got a great vehicle at a great price with exceptional service, and no pressure. Thanks Todd!

New 2018 Ram 3500, $38860