South Bay Volkswagen

Brand Specialist

August 26, 2017

"Great customer service!!!"

- Janet619

Jesus went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the right car for my son. The process was absolutely painless. So quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Jesus Lopez and the South Bay Volkswagen dealership to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle.

Roberto Lopez
Jesus Lopez

August 18, 2017

"Awesome customer service"

- Angel

So, i used to have my car serviced by Southbay volkswagen. Back then their customer service was awesome. Sanchez used to take care of that, and boy let me tell you, he is great. Recently I traded my car for another one there, for a really good price. Christa helped me do that, and let me tell you: customer service, still awesome. The process went smoothly and i m satisfied with my new used car lol. Some people under the pretense of being strictly professional, create a void between them and others. They become more strict than professional. A little like robots. Well Christa was the opposite of that. She was professional and caring. The opposite of fake. Devoid of hypocrisy. Sincere. Patient. Boy i went there unprepared for the trade, but she waited till i got my stuff together. If you use your car as a storage, you know the stress that goes along with moving your stuff from car to car. In the midst of that stress, Christa was there, helping me!!! I wanted the car that day, so she went out of her way to make sure i got it that day, and even stayed up late. And that s the characteristic of some one who loves her job and loves helping people. Christa, thank you. For everything.

Christa De La Torre

June 07, 2016

"Bad customer service in the Service Department"

- VW Owner

People in the Service department were unwilling to hear me out or help me, never again will I take my car to them. I took my car that I had purchased with them about a year ago and fist of all they dis not ac, when I told them my panoramic sun roof had exploded on the freeway they automatically assumed it was a rock, which it wasn't, but were unwilling to listen and wanted to involve my insurance. Everyone kept saying different things and it was obvious they didn't care about the customer. So I took the car to another dealership 25 miles away where service was completely different. They were friendly and willing to help me and they are going to fix it. How could it be that they are both Volkswagen dealerships but with different outcomes.