South Point Hyundai

Patrick Reeb, Internet Sales Professional, South Point Hyundai

Patrick Reeb

Internet Sales Professional

July 27, 2018

"We keep coming back, time after time. "

- JesusH

My wife and I have purchased several vehicles from South Point Hyundai. Every time we visit, we receive the same great experience from everybody. They always treat us really well, In our latest visit, we have to really give recognition to Tom Williamson. Tom was super patient, never pushed us in any direction that we didn't want to go, really listened to our needs and most importantly, he gave us the best service/tips that any car sales person could have given us. My wife an I never felt like we were talking to the "typical car sales person". Tom felt more like a guide than anything else. We recommend you give South Point Hyundai a visit and ask for Tom Williamson.

Tom Williamson
Michael Palmer

July 23, 2018

"My #1 recommended car salesman (more like trusted friend)!! "

- heymelissabrown

I'm EXTRA THANKFUL that Marshall Goldstein at South Point reached out to me. He has shifted my view of car salesmen! I had been shopping around for a car for a while, getting contacted by a lot of really pushy sales people. However, Marshall's email was so helpful and considerate, I called him. I wasn't even in Texas yet, meaning I had to buy a car over the phone, and he helped me navigate the car-buying process so seamlessly, explaining all the ins and outs of the features I was going to get. He sent pictures of the actual car I wanted, which was super important to me. Best part - he was super responsive and made it feel like I had a friend helping me out, someone I could really trust throughout the whole process.

Rudy Fernandez
Marshall Goldstein

July 06, 2018

"My experience was amazing as always "

- chanson22

Shawn has sold me about 7 cars total now over the years he treats myself and family like his own family. I will always come to him and recommend my friends and family to go to him for a car .

Shawn Hamze