South Point Hyundai

Internet Sales Professional

October 16, 2018

"Shawn is awesome!"

- Nsanchez15

My husband and I just bought a vehicle and he really helped us out. He was very knowledgeable and polite. We went in not knowing what to expect, and Shawn made us feel comfortable. We walked away very satisfied with our purchase. We really recommend him if you are looking into buying a vehicle.

Shawn Hamze

October 02, 2018

"Very happy with my purchase!"

- Kona2018

My previous experiences with this dealership (both sales and service) had been very good, so when recent circumstances had me looking for a new car, South Point Hyundai was one of the first places I visited. Jessie was very friendly and knowledgeable, and kept in contact with me throughout the buying process. The entire experience went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend Jessie and South Point Hyundai to anyone shopping for a vehicle!

Jessie Logan
Ali Fawaz

September 15, 2018

"Great buying experience"

- Roland0825

The place is great and the sales person (Jessie) who assisted me is so friendly and helpful. Looking next on the service, hope they have the same quality as on sales and finance dept!

Jessie Logan