South Point Hyundai

Jay Park, Commercial/Retail Fleet Manager, South Point Hyundai

Jay Park

Commercial/Retail Fleet Manager

November 24, 2018

"Great salesperson. Very attentive and detailed."

- Gockomo

I was looking for a used car for my son. I had been hunting for a great deal, but something reliable. Jessie did such a great job outlining the awesome features of the Sonata, she convinced me I needed a car too! Bought my son a beautiful, 2017 red Sonata and got myself a 2019 Santa Fe. Jessie was attentive and thorough, sending me pix and info throughout the process. She also worked with me on the deals where I felt comfortable. I've purchased several cars over the years, Jessie made this a pleasant experience all around! Great job! Good on Southpount Hyundai for their excellent hire!

Jessie Logan

November 17, 2018

"Easy, Great Experience"

- KristyL

I live in Denver Colorado, my very senior Mother lives outside of the Austin area. Mom was in the market for her next new vehicle and had decided on a New Hyundai Santa Fe. I called South Point and got Carlos on the line, told him exactly what Mom was looking for, gave him trade info and a few other details. Carlos and his manager worked all the numbers with me over the phone in just a few short minutes. I am in the car biz in Denver and they gave a great deal right up front. Mom made the trek to Austin today, met with Carlos and his sales partner Julian Sanchez, They had the vehicle ready (even had the window tint done for her), all the paperwork was drawn up and she was in and out of there after the new car delivery. Mom is my world, I love her to pieces and I can't thank Carlos, Julian and Sonny for helping her out. She said the best and easiest car buying experience she had ever had. Thank you guys from a fellow car girl. You did amazing! Kristylawson, Denver

Carlos Aguilar
Julian Sanchez
Sonny Naser

November 09, 2018

"Great Car-buying Experience"

- Hyundai Fan

Mr. Boyce was extremely helpful in my getting the car I wanted. He made it a point to make sure that I was completely satisfied with my purchase, and in and out as quickly as possible.

Sheldon Boyce