Spitzer Motors of Mansfield

Joshua Reese, Sales Associate, Spitzer Motors of Mansfield

Joshua Reese

Sales Associate

November 28, 2018

"I was able to buy a much newer car!"

- LennyG123

I was able to buy a much newer car, only a year old, after my bankruptcy. I had been told that it would be a very hard thing to do and would need special financing but would really help rebuild my credit more than anything right now. I told myself I would never buy a Kia but it is necessary now to go to work. I was fired from a job just 4 miles away and drive 47 miles to and from work. I really wanted a Dodge Challenger and sold my BMW 330i to a private party. But my payments would have been much higher, actually now my payments are slightly lower than the 2006 was, and less total cost than I paid for the 2006 BMW (for the 2017 Kia Soul). I did not like the fact they took away the CD player, but they added Sirius XM satellite radio and I adapted by putting my music from the CDs to the computer onto my phone's SD card which I can play on Bluetooth.

Dana Stuart

November 09, 2018

"Great service "

- Focust14

The team was very friendly and very welcoming and had the car I purchased ready to go for me. I would like to thank the staff for putting me in the car that is a perfect fit.

Joshua Reese

November 02, 2018

"Excellent service! "

- Tansy

I’ve never had to pick out my own car and was very nervous about going to get one. Luckily for me Ron made the process super easy and listened to my needs and wants. He was super kind to me and even carried an umbrella over me while it rained, when we looked at some of the cars outside. The effort Ron put into providing excellent customer service was unbelievable! I couldn’t be happier with the purchase of my new car! Thank you so much Ron!

Ron Stephan
Other Employees : Daniel P.