Stevinson Imports

Sales Associate

April 17, 2018

"Great Dealer"

- CLC

Great experience working with Stevinson Imports on a new Jaguar. Our salesperson Alice did everything she could to get us all the options we wanted at a great price!

Alice Hausig

April 09, 2018

"so pleased with Joe that I have now bought 2 cars from him"

- Carfan

I had been reading about the Jaguar F-Pace for some time and as it was about time to replace my wife's SUV , I wanted to check it out. Joe spent a great deal of time telling us about the vehicle. For comparison we also drove a Macan. Both cars were great performers and although Porsche is Joe's "1st love," he gave us an in depth and unbiased evaluations. The F-Pace better suited our needs (and we have been very pleased with it and the treatment we have received from Joe and Stevinson. I had read about the new Porshe Cayman and wanted to test drive it. As with the F-Pace,he handed me the keys and told me to take for a drive. (It is also a fantastic car.) I had actually not planned on buying another car quite so soon, but after again spending a great deal of time with Joe and his getting me a very good deal on the car, I bought it. However, at no time was there any pressure t2o purchase either vehicle. The cars sold themselves, and Joe provided in depth information about both vehicles. This was absolutely the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car (or in this case 2 vehicles.)

Joe Jett
Other Employees : STEVE SERTICH 5 stars

April 05, 2018

"Beyond GREAT!"

- KikiCR

I recently purchased a CPO Macan S and needed an orientation that John Flemming provided which was beyond GREAT! He explained all the features and functions patiently and helped me get my phone and garage door opener set up. He is so knowledgeable - the BEST ever ... a true Porsche treasure!

John Fleming