Stevinson Imports

Finance
Mark  Barnett, Sales Manager, Stevinson Imports

Mark Barnett

September 26, 2017

"Fantastic People To Do Business With!"

- Scott Lobel

I have purchased many high end sports cars throughout the years. Many were purchased on line, sight unseen with merely some pictures, videos and emails. From the very start these guys were excellent to work with. Having just come out of a bad deal on a purchase that had to be returned to another dealership do to issues that were missed during inspections, salesman Craig Muthard took extra care and steps to provide me the comfort level I needed to jump back in and buy another car without seeing it in person. Pics, videos, paint meter readings, calling previous owner, etc. He did anything and everything possible to gain my confidence, and I am so happy he did as I love my latest purchase, a Porsche Cayenne GTS. Mark Barnett, sales manager also worked with me and took care of any questions, concerns or any issue even after I received the vehicle! These guys go above and beyond in care and customer service. I HIGHLY recommend Stevinson Imports!

Mark Barnett
Other Employees : Craig Muthard

September 19, 2017

"Creating my new Porsche Macon S!"

- JTS Shopper

My husband & I began shopping for my new car shortly after the New Year. Our home, Rapid City, SD does not offer a selection of luxury vehicles which required us to visit various dealerships while we traveled. We began our search first online, reviewing various smaller SUV models. I was driving a 2010 Lexus 350RX & wanted something about that size. In early spring, we visited Denver & test drove various models of Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, Jaguar & Porsche looking for the car that best suited me. One criteria I had was the exterior color had to be a nice shade of red. When we arrived at Stevinson Import we were first introduced to Ezzy Fitouri. He was very friendly to us & offered us a test drive in the Jaguar F-PACE & Porsche Macon S. Both of these vehicles offer many of the same features, but as Ezzy said, " The ride is very different." We had narrowed our search to the Porsche Macon S & the Mercedes GLA & within a few weeks I began designing our new Macon S with Ezzy's help. My new 2018 Macon S finally arrived in Aug. & I am very pleased with our design. It drives beautifully & also has very good "curb appeal!" I have received many compliments from car enthusiasts. Ezzy walked us through the entire process paying close attention to details. Great experience from a great dealership!

September 19, 2017

"Easy and respectful"

- JBHagategrey

As easy a car-buying experience as it gets. No games - just a straight-talk discussion about the car and the deal (as opposed to being treated like a 'sale' that was getting worked over.)

Used 2017 Cadillac Escalade, $83121