Stevinson Imports

John Fleming, Sales, Stevinson Imports

Anastasiia Reison, Sales, Stevinson Imports

Anastasiia Reison

December 11, 2018

"World class sales experience"

- Dean G

Checking online I found the car I was searching for, called the dealership to see if it was still available, Tom Wieringa answered the phone and thought the car was still available but made the extra effort to run down the vehicle and called me back in less than 10 minutes. That extra service was just the beginning of my buying experience, I test drove the car multiple times that day and Tom and his partner Sean Colony answered every question I had, which were many, and ran down the full information on the service history for this vehicle. If they didn't know the answer right away they found out and informed me at a later date. I had a trade in vehicle with me, while I test drove the car they evaluated mine, no wasted time waiting around for an appraisal. When I got back from my test drive they had a trade in value for my car, which I thought was a fair value. I had additional questions and spoke with Lance Dickson, the Sales Manager, who covered all my concerns and more and we closed the deal. I purchased a track pack paint protection package which was done and handled with care, which I appreciated. From the initial contact, test drive, purchase negotiation, to pick up and delivery it was such a great experience and world class effort on all who took part in the sale, I highly recommend Stevinson Imports if your looking for that little extra care that comes with purchasing a Porsche.

Lance Dickson
Other Employees : Tom Wieringa, Sean Colony

December 06, 2018

"Fantastic experience!"

- Mark S

Ezzi and John made the buying experience enjoyable. I appreciated their knowledge and willingness to answer all my questions and make the paperwork process quick and simple.

Ezzedin Fitouri
Todd Barclay
Tom Carson

December 03, 2018

"Walk through for my new car "

- AP

I bought our car from out of state and John was kind enough to walk me through every aspect of the car, even though I didn’t buy it from him. I appreciated the time he spent with me. I’d definitely recommend John!

Used 2015 Porsche Panamera, $77680