Stillman Volvo

Jonathan Stillman, New Car Sales Manager, Stillman Volvo

Jonathan Stillman

New Car Sales Manager

October 17, 2017

"David sold me the first XC60 T8 in the area - it went great!"

- Brunt182

My wife and I first reached out to Stillman Volvo in July. I was connected with David on the phone, and I instantly knew I was dealing with someone who would be easy to get along with. David made this entire buying/ordering process so simple. He would even stay on the phone with me, as I rambled on with my thoughts and questions, yet, I never felt rushed off. David would even take the time to share stories with me, and relate to my stories. We ordered a 2018 XC60 T8 Inscription and David made the process so simple. He thoroughly explained what to expect and kept in communication with us along the way. As soon as David received a VIN for our vehicle, he let us know. He seemed just about as excited as we were, given that we were receiving the first XC60 T8 in a large radius. Finally, when the vehicle made it's way to the dealer, David was prompt to inform us and have all the paperwork ready to go for our arrival. On delivery day, the process was as quick and seamless as I could have hoped. In and out in about an hour or two. David went through the many things I should know about the car, until I informed him that I had watched hours of YouTube videos on the car, and I didn't want to waste his time showing me things I had anxiously learned during my wait for delivery of the car. I would certainly recommend Stillman Volvo for any Volvo purchase you have planned, and more specifically, David Parry. He was a wonderful salesperson, and did everything I could have expected or hoped for. If you have the pleasure of dealing with David, you will certainly have a wonderful, fun, easy experience. If you are in the market for a Volvo, head to Stillman, and ask for David.

October 10, 2017

"Purchased a 2018 XC90"

- Ralphcandace

We recently worked with David from Stillman when purchasing our 2018 Volvo XC90. Our overall experience was wonderful. David was very knowledge and patient answering all of question. David and the entire Stillman dealership was very family friendly. Our children were with us during the purchase of the vehicle and David was so great with them too. We are so happy with our purchase and experience. Thank you David!

October 06, 2017

"New S90"

- Jtrain

Scott Evans gave another 5 star experience with my second Volvo. Scott is honest, knowledgeable and very prompt. He thouroughly reviewed the car with me and handled the paperwork in a matter of minutes. Ask for Scott. You will be glad you did

Scott Evans