Streetside Classics - Atlanta

Chris P. Everard , Sales Professional , Streetside Classics - Atlanta

Chris P. Everard

Sales Professional

December 28, 2018

"Buying and Selling Experience"

- Gene

My wife and I consigned our 65 C10 classic with Streetside in Atlanta and the overall experience was easy and it was sold within 6 weeks. I had tried other media sites and had no interest. No cost up front, great advertising and they work on the consignment fee, giving you an agreed upon fixed "in your pocket" amount. Also, one day during our visit to Streetside, we saw a 2013 60th Anniversary Corvette and before you know it, we had made a good deal with Streetside and now we own that vehicle. That experience like the selling, was quick, no hassel and done in a professional manner. My wife and I would like to say thanks to the staff that we worked with at Streetside in Atlanta - a VERY happy and satisfied customer.

Cody Thompson
Kimberly White

November 05, 2018

"2000 S-10"

- bayourat

Matt was very helpful with the purchase of my 2000 S-10 Pickup. He kept me informed on every aspect of the sale. Very satisfied.

October 30, 2018

"Car Purchase Experience"

- Rich, Ottawa Hills, OH

I have purchased a few cars from Chris at Streetside in Atlanta and have always been impressed with his honesty and accuracy on explaining the cars. You can count on the process going smoothly and all of your questions answered in a timely manner. I will be a customer again!

Chris P. Everard