Streetside Classics - Charlotte

Sales Associate

September 18, 2018

"Misled"

- budreau,mark 68

Worked with Chris on my purchase . He was professional enough with the sales end of the purchase . It was fast and efficient this was good because I am a super busy person and was looking for something specific. I was not able to be there to inspect so my sale is solely based on the sales mans statements and the video. Chris conversed with me said he believed the truck was well taken care . Cosmetically this is true , mechanically not so . Chris stated in his last email to me this is a strong truck and the AC is cold. The video was taken as to hide or disguise the problems that were apparent once I receive my truck. Definition of strong .Leaks oil out the front and rear seal on transmission , leaks oil out seal on transfer case , bad u joints that knock when you put it in gear, bad leaf spring bushings , motor misses and has excessive blow by out the blow by tube and the oil fill cap and smokes blue smoke when you start , AC compressor squeals terrible unless you run it just like they did in the video, The bottom line is I was misled and I feel lied too so Chris and Streetside classic cars could increase their bottom line, and I was alright with that I"ve made millions I was willing to pay the premium . But I paid the premium and got mid grade at best . I would have never purchased this vehicle for the price that I paid if any of the things I have stated were mentioned to me by Chris It only took me 15 minutes and less than a 2 block drive before I noticed the majority of these things

Chris Mapel

September 18, 2018

"C10 Hunt"

- EricR408

William has been nothing but above board with his help in my hunt for the perfect C10 that I look to purchase here very soon. His timely responses even after hours have been very much appreciated. He is a great communicator and I look forward to making a deal with him soon. You have a great ambassador for your company in William and I’m happy to be in contact with him thus far.

William Shelnutt

September 06, 2018

"Classic car are their specialty "

- Shelbyman

Worked with Don, and it was clear and fast to list. The car sold quickly and I got the asking price. This is the third car they have sold for me. It has always been a pleasure to work with the team. I would highly recommend them to anyone selling a classic car!

Zegin Braun