Streetside Classics - Charlotte

Office Manager
Michael  Catignani, Sales Manager, Streetside Classics - Charlotte

Michael Catignani

November 07, 2018

"The service was great!!"

- Boss302

The experience of buying a classic car was handled very professionally by Streetside Classic. We would defiantly recommend this place! We were able to walk in look at the car we were interested in and purchase it all within a hour!! What great service!!!

Zegin Braun

November 06, 2018

"1986 CJ7 with William Shelnutt"

- RWilson82

William was extremely professional and efficient when it came to negotiating the right deal on the car I wanted. He was very patient especially with my being new to the collector car ring. He took the time to explain the process to me and helped me make the right decisions. Streetside has been a great dealer to work with and have always treated me very fairly and professionally. I would have no hesitation referring anyone to them and their cars are the cleanest examples anywhere.

October 26, 2018

"Cobra"

- AMG GT S Lover

William was very helpful and professional, and although I was e-mailing from Atlanta, he took a real interest in my business. I will continue to work with him to find the right car for me, and I would recommend him to anyone.

1997 Chevrolet Corvette