Streetside Classics - Charlotte

Michael Catignani

November 16, 2018

"Smooth and Easy"

- Jim B.

I never thought I would purchase a classic car on the web. I thought the process would be to much work, with obtaining a loan and classic car insurance and then the shipping to my home would all be a pain to work out. But the entire process was easy and went off very smooth simply because the TEAM at Street sides are professionals and they handle everything . Matt did a great job answering my questions thru E Mail and telephone conversations and showing the car to my son . Delivery went off without a hitch and I was driving the car 4 business days after made an offer to purchase. I would highly recommend Streetside Classics to anyone interested in purchasing a high quality classic car.

Matt Bedard
Ellen A. Kelly

November 07, 2018

"The service was great!!"

- Boss302

The experience of buying a classic car was handled very professionally by Streetside Classic. We would defiantly recommend this place! We were able to walk in look at the car we were interested in and purchase it all within a hour!! What great service!!!

Zegin Braun

November 06, 2018

"1986 CJ7 with William Shelnutt"

- RWilson82

William was extremely professional and efficient when it came to negotiating the right deal on the car I wanted. He was very patient especially with my being new to the collector car ring. He took the time to explain the process to me and helped me make the right decisions. Streetside has been a great dealer to work with and have always treated me very fairly and professionally. I would have no hesitation referring anyone to them and their cars are the cleanest examples anywhere.

William Shelnutt