Streetside Classics Fort Worth

Spencer Wilmore

September 24, 2017

"Win-Win"

- mikul69

This was my first experience with classic car consignment, and I can't say enough good things about my experience. The waiting room was spotless and the warehouse where the cars are stored and photographed are tidy and well organized. Rocky Kuzina was my sales rep and he carefully and patiently guided me through the consignment process and followed up with any questions that I had. All totaled, it was about a 30-40 minute process to fill out the paperwork and car description. Once all that was done, the listing and the photos were superb and the vehicle description was brilliantly written! From drop-off to sale, my 1976 Mercury Monarch sold within three weeks for the price I had agreed upon. It was a great not having to list, photograph, and deal with buyers who may or may not show up and want to beat you up on price--all that is done by Streetside--in other words a win-win for both the buyer and seller! My thanks go out to Rocky, Todd, Denise and the other fine people at Streetside Classics DFW!

Rocky Kuzina
Todd Anthony
Denise Broadway

August 31, 2017

"67 Corvette "

- YASUSHI TSUKAMOTO

Purchased 67 Corvette. Jason described the vehicle exactly. One of best vintage vehicle dealer in U.S.A. I had purchased vintage car form this dealer more than 5 times. Each time I was satisfied.

August 31, 2017

"1967 Pointiac Firebird "

- Lockdl

I contacted Jason Gonzales about the 1967 Firebird listed for sales. Jason gave me all the details about the car.. he pointed out everything that he knew. I made arrangements to see the car within the next few days. I needed to make arrangements to drive from Houston to Ft. Worth, and Jason assured me the car would still be available for my review. My wife and I meet Jason, checked out the Firebird, had it placed on the lift for undercarriage review.... the entire staff was extremely helpful to us, and I made the purchase. Delivering the car to Houston has been delayed by the Hurricane Harvey, but Jason is holding the car for me, until the hwys. in/ around Houston clear up... Wonderful experience !!!

1996 Dodge Ram