Streetside Classics - Nashville

Jim Gorel, Sales Associate, Streetside Classics - Nashville

Jim Gorel

Sales Associate

January 29, 2019

"Great Experience- Thanks Jim G"

- Cfleck

Jim G made my experience Awesome. He went above and beyond to explain, photo, video, text and email every aspect of the car to answer all of my questions and concerns since I was 10hrs away and buying a Corvette sight un seen!! These guys handled everything from the car, financing, shipping, even a temp tag and a tshirt and it was all smooth as silk and a truly dream experience for me. Delivery was delayed due to weather so the car arrived from TN to NC at Midnight and was unloaded into my garage....by 9am we had dusted her off and were at the Streetside Charlotte Shop for Cars and Coffee it was Incredible. I was losing my mind buying an old Corvette unseen but after getting it she is absolutely as described and I have since taken it to my mechanic for a check up to find a perfect bill of health. Great Car. Great Experience WOW....thanks guys.

Jim Gorel
Brad Mueller

January 03, 2019

"Awesome Experience!"

- TK

I was so impressed with the whole process of consigning by vehicle with Streetside. I was hesitant to use a consignor agency in selling my vehicle and was concerned about how difficult the process might be. After deciding to go with Streetside, I was able to get in contact with Andrew (salesman) and he was extremely professional, courteous, and responded to all my questions timely. All I had to do was drop off my car and he did the rest. I was amazed at how well they advertised my car. It was out there all over the internet. The pictures looked awesome, and the car sold quick. Also, I appreciate the sales associate Lucas Norman and Kelley Archibald for their roles in getting the car sold and getting me my check! If you are looking to sell your classic car or truck I highly recommend that you use Streetside.

Andrew Evans
Lucas Norman

December 25, 2018

"Classic car purchase."

- Massachusetts Steve

From the 1st inquiry to the completed deal, the staff at Streetside Classics are spot on. They brokered a fair deal for all concerned. This deal involved three states, finance, transportation, and insurance, all of which went smooth. I recommend any classic car buyer or seller to use their services.

Lucas Norman