Streetside Classics - Tampa

Sales Associate

June 20, 2018

"57 Chevy purchase "

- Jason in STL

This dealership is full of pros with customer service skills to match. The car was delivered to me in the condition I expected and I love it. Thank you Dave and thank you Streetside Classics of Tampa!

Dave Pfister
Matthew Haley

June 16, 2018

"Great Customer Service and Experienced Advice"

- koruventures

Scott handled the actual sale of my 1959 Ford Galaxie, but over the course of my engagement with Streetside Classics, I spoke with many members of the team (Justin, Carolyn and others)...I call it a team because that’s exactly how they acted. There was seamless communication from one team member to the next and I was never left searching for the right person to talk to. They also provided the right balance between patience and reality (in terms of adjusting the price) in order to get a fair price. Even at the very beginning of my engagement, I had some logistical problems getting my car to their shop and they extended their network of towing services and mechanics to make sure I didn’t have to lift a finger. These guys did a fantastic job and provide a model for a well-run and teamwork oriented business.

Justin Clark
Scott Remington
Carolyn Morris

June 09, 2018

"responce."

- Jw557

Thank you Jason for your call back and you and letting me know what happened. I will keep you guys in mind as I continue to look for another car.

Not sure