Streetside Classics - Tampa

Director, Business Management

September 19, 2018

"1975 Caprice Convertible"

- Carl

Dave Pfister was knowledgeable and patient with this novice classic car buyer. He was prompt and courteous during the negotiation process and followed the delivery process thru until the vehicle arrived at my door.

September 18, 2018

"Painless shopping experience "

- Rodriguezwo

Browsing the internet I ran into a mustang that looked in really good condition and was within my price range. I contacted Dave Pfister and he answered all the questions I had. He seemed knowledgeable and I decided that the car was worth my time. I shoved my wife into the car and made a road trip from Virginia Beach to Tampa. We arrived at the dealership and I was surprised by how warm and friendly everyone was. It felt more like visiting an auto show than a dealership. Dave took the car outside and allowed me the opportunity to drive and compare the car with other similar cars in the lot. There was no pressure and no salesman/sales manager negotiation! The process was very simple and the dealership did not add “packages” normally found on other dealerships, such as prep fees. There was also a lot less paperwork than buying a new vehicle! I highly recommend for anyone looking to buy a classic car. William Rodriguez Virginia Beach.

September 11, 2018

"Antique cars"

- GlennBob

Seldom do you meet a young man (under 30) with the advance knowledge of antique cars as Justin with Streetside Classic, Tampa, Car. I quickly decided Streetside Classic was who I wanted to start selling my collection of Antique cars. I delivered three cars on Tuesday 28 August and Dave sold my fully restored 1960 MGA 1600 on Thursday 30 August 2018 at my asking price. I never expected such a fast response. Thank you Justin & Dave Streetside Classic, Tampa, Fl

Justin Clark