Suburban Buick GMC

Steve Witcher

November 02, 2018

"Tom Gaynor is awesome"

- Terrain 2017

I leased my third vehicle with Tom Gaynor because he is simply amazing. He listened to my concerns,needs and wants and I am extremely happy with my 2019 Buick Envision. In fact, I didn't know what vehicle I wanted to lease but Tom was very patient with me and made recommendations that would fit my budget. If you are in the market for a vehicle, please schedule an appointment with Tom Gaynor. I guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with his knowledge, and excellent customer service.

Tom Gaynor

November 01, 2018

"Sales"

- hel70en

Beverly Archer was great to work with. She Was professional and knowledgeable about her Product. My experience was good. THE Timing and wait was good. I would definitely send my GM friends to this dealership. Beverly is a Star Sales person. Thank You

Beverly Archer
Nate Passero

October 12, 2018

"Extremely rude "

- Slewis12

Suburban buick GMC approved me for a 2017 terrain then sold it the day of my appointment that I was bringing them the money. They ran my credit over 3 times the same day and gave my information to creditors and ran my credit for a total of 7 times in two days. Called the very next day after purchasing a 2017 Buick Encore and spoke with the sales manager about returning the car who told me "I should be happy because with my credit I'm lucky to even Be in a car, it looks that way from not paying my bills" he was disrespectful and not only do I still have the Buick Encore but I still have the inquires a year later!

Steve Witcher