Suburban Chevrolet of Clinton - Service Center

51 Lifetime Service Reviews

1070 W U.S. 12, Clinton, Michigan 49236

51 Reviews of Suburban Chevrolet of Clinton - Service Center

October 02, 2018

"Wonderful service dept. John & Travis are great! "

- bn

The service department is great - John and Travis were so helpful with getting me in for an oil change and seeing that the car was done in a timely and efficient way. Highly recommend John and Travis and anyone in service for that matter. Friendly, fast, and superior customer service. A+ to the whole crew!!

Charley Rebottaro
Lance Underwood
John Sisty
Paul Williams
Sandi Marklew
Other Employees : Travis (service dept)
March 11, 2018

"Exceeded Expectations"

- Jack

Christa Creger has done it again! Friday (3/9) I dropped off my Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT for a basic oil change, but in addition to the oil change using Jeep Hemi Synthetic Oil, Christa had her service team rotate my snow tires and wash my Jeep, even including the Weather Tech floor mats! All at no additional charge!!! They service my Olds Bravada, Mercury Grand Marquis, and Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, but continue to exceed my expectations and raise the bar for their competition! Maybe I should start taking my Honda CBX motorcycle to them for service also?

Mar 13, 2018 -

Suburban Chevrolet of Clinton responded

Hi Jack, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are elated that you had such a positive experience with our team and that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We look forward to working with you again soon!

July 24, 2017

"Never disappointed "

- kpena814

NEVER leave feeling as if I've been duped or mislead, like other dealer service centers I've been to. Josh Holly is always straight forward and forthcoming. Josh is an asset to Suburban Chevrolet in Clinton and always had a smile to greet you with. Probably the best service and technician teams I've ever came across... Thank you!

Jul 30, 2017 -

Suburban Chevrolet of Clinton responded

Thanks for the positive feedback about your experience with Josh! We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future!

June 26, 2017

"repairs"

- cmill123

Had my gmc canyon in for oil change, window and few others things. Communication was awesome, free loaner. Overall very satisfied with both the service and mechanical part of the business. Keep up the good work.

Jun 26, 2017 -

Suburban Chevrolet of Clinton responded

Thanks for the positive review. We are glad to hear your service experience with us was nothing short of excellent. We hope to serve you again in the future!

June 16, 2017

"Saving an out of town visitor"

- Jen7984

I was in the town of Clinton visiting friends when I experienced a tire issue. With no appointment in the the service department they treated me like a long time customer. There was not question on whether they had the time. They quickly looked at my tire and plugged the hole. They made me feel as if I was at my own dealership! After I was walking out of the dealership - they recognized that I was with a current customer of the dealership. (It was a crazy day in the service department) - so I am confident that I did not receive the service I did based on their customer being with me. This is a genuine top of the line dealership. Thank you Josh Holly and the techs that worked on my car!!!

Jun 18, 2017 -

Suburban Chevrolet of Clinton responded

We appreciate your positive feedback. It’s great to hear that Josh and our service team was able to turn your vehicle troubles into a positive experience. We hope to serve you again for any of your other vehicle maintenance needs!

June 06, 2017

"Warranty oil change"

- chevyservicecustomer

Josh Holly was prompt, friendly, helpfull, efficient, & courteous in handling my oil change. He made sure I was comfortable while waiting. He reviewed the paperwork regarding the service. Overall he provided excellent customer service. Thank you.

Jun 13, 2017 -

Suburban Chevrolet of Clinton responded

Thanks for the feedback! We’re glad you had a great experience with us! Looking forward to your next visit!

June 02, 2017

"Great customer service,and workmenship"

- Matthew420

I had the pleasure of dealing with Josh holly at suburban Chevrolet.even though they could not service my vehicle there cause it being a ford and they had only the equipment for Chevrolet diagnostics.josh holly went out of his way to get me a loaner vehicle and sent my vehicle to Brooklyn Ford were they could diagnose it for me and fix it.which was great cause that was my only vehicle at the time.long story short Josh did a great job at accommodating me even though there was minimal things the dealership could provide for me,but he went above and beyond.thank u Josh it was a pleasure doing business with u and the dealership.since then I have switched to suburban Chevrolet for all my service needs.

Jun 03, 2017 -

Suburban Chevrolet of Clinton responded

Matthew, we are happy you had such a great experience at our dealership. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

May 25, 2017

"Hemphill"

- Gatherup80

The service staff is always friendly. I purchase my used vehicle from suburban over a year ago. I get all my oil changes done at the service center they have convenient extended hour and Saturday hours. Very happy with the services suburban has provided.

May 29, 2017 -

Suburban Chevrolet of Clinton responded

Thanks for the feedback! We’re glad you had a great experience with us!

May 17, 2017

"Excellent service !!!"

- Laura

Although I didn't purchase my vehicle there, nor is it a Chevrolet product, the service group, especially Christa & Josh thoroughly checked my warranty and had it sent to the appropriate dealership. However after it returned to them for a final inspection, the problem was not solved and had been portrayed as solved. I was a bit frustrated myself, although they were not. Problem was then repaired by the great service team, and I may just switch my brand of vehicle just based upon the level of service this group provided. I have recommended them many times over..

May 29, 2017 -

Suburban Chevrolet of Clinton responded

We are happy you had such a great experience at our dealership. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

May 11, 2017

"Best service ever"

- ginger

I stopped in on a whim as my engine light came on. This dealership immediately took control of the situation finding me a loaner car and explaining and answering all the questions I had. They did a complete inspection and explained their findings. I was especially impressed with Christa. She had patience and was extremely knowledgeable with all aspects of the repair shop. I would never hesitate to bring my vehicles to this dealership.

May 30, 2017 -