Suburban Volvo Cars

Nicholas Penrose

June 13, 2018

"Excellent Service!"

- julie123

I highly recommend Suburban Volvo Cars. My daughter needed to purchase a good used car and we were lucky to meet salesman, Jhin Hur. Jhin was very knowledgeable, courteous, and patient during our decision making process. My daughter loves her new car. I would not hesitate to return to this dealership for future business.

Jhin Hur

May 27, 2018

"Love my new Volvo!"

- Molly O.

Our salesperson Kelly Ashton was wonderful. She gave us all the time we needed and went above and beyond for us. We leased a 2018Volvo V90 that we love so much we will likely buy out the lease! Please see Kelly at Suburban Volvo. Highly recommended!

Kelly Ashton

May 21, 2018

"I do not trust this dealership! "

- Disappointed

Every scheduled maintenance I've done at this dealership things on the maintenance list have not been completed. I had them tell me I need new tires 10000 miles later they say the tires are good. When they are done "servicing" the car it comes back with grease all over my cream-colored steering wheel and they even got grease on my head liner. I do not trust then at all! Sense this is the only Volvo dealership near me, I will not be buying another Volvo.

Used 2010 Audi A4, $8000