Suburban Volvo Cars

Chris Adams, Service Advisor, Suburban Volvo Cars

Chris Adams

4.4

December 31, 2018

"Hazzle with service dept "

- DizzyFuzzy

I scheduled service for Volvo XC60 with my extended warranty that I purchased from the dealer., They had no record of my extended warranty in their service dept, After many phone calls on my part between Nick Penrose and Chris Adams,finally notes were added to 2015.5 XC60 for service.,I am told by Steve Hough Service director for Suburban Volvo Then I get a phone call at my home from Dan Curmi asking me why I am picking a fight.REALLY Because their in house system does not work I am picking a fight ? I hope this not does happen again, as I would like to keep my Volvo in tip top conditon

Chris Adams
2.0
2.0
Dan Curmi

December 23, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Mel

My service experience was exactly what I desired in a dealership service department. Everyone was kind and professional. Communication was timely and accurate. If I have any further issues with my problem, I feel confident in returning. The problem was addressed and fixed.

Jazmine

December 04, 2018

"Great Experiance dealing with Suburban Volvo & Tiffany Pope"

- RToldt

We recently purchased a 2019 Volvo XC90 from Suburban Volvo. Our salesperson, Tiffany Pope, was excellent to work with. We live in Wisconsin and worked with Tiffany over the phone and emails. She was very timely with responses to our questions or concerns since we could not actually see the car. When we arrived to pick up the car, it was everything we expected. She was very knowledgeable and thorough in the walk thru of the features of the car. She then directed us to Nicholas in financing who was great also to work with. He was very thorough with the review of the purchase agreement documents. He definitely made going through the paperwork and the purchase very painless!! I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Tiffany and Nicholas and would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a car. Thank you again Tiffany for all your help and making this long distance purchase a great experience.

Tiffany Pope