Sunny King Honda

Nick Pope

January 16, 2019

"Experience was good"

- TEXASCHRIS84 Verified Customer

ALan in service was good he explained everything and he broke the price down told me was the cost of part was labor price and tax I thought that was good

Alan Henson

January 15, 2019

"Better prices for maintenance services"

- julia Verified Customer

My service advisor is Austin. He is very nice, he listens to my concerns and responds to my calls and emails without delay. He worked with me on the services that need to be done as soon as possible, as well as advising me on services for the near future. Sunny King beat other dealerships' prices for regular maintenance services. I will drive from Georgia, rather than go back to nearby Honda dealerships. My friend recommended them to me and I would recommend them to others. I can't honestly rate the quality of work because I don't know the first thing about auto service/repair. But, if the car operates like it's supposed to, as long as they service it, then I guess the quality must be great. :)

Austin Ayers

January 15, 2019

"2019 CRV"

- Honda Verified Customer

After viewing the Honda dealership, we found a CRV that we liked. Our sales representative was Chad Lewis and he was very professional and knowledgeable about the Honda products. The dealership was very clean and the personnel that were there were very friendly and professional. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Chad Lewis