Sunset Cadillac of Sarasota

Scott Johnston, New Car Sales Manager, Sunset Cadillac of Sarasota

Scott Johnston

New Car Sales Manager

September 22, 2018

"Finally.... Painless car shopping!"

- Mario R.

One month ago I met Jared Brantley, salesman at Sunset Cadillac of Sarasota. I told him my lease would not mature for another six weeks or so and he gave me the same attention as if I was ready to take delivery of my new Cadillac that same day. He has excellent product knowledge and is very courteous and professional. Definitely an asset to Sunset Cadillac. He makes you feel like he's willing to go the extra mile to make a customer happy. When I needed things to move a little quicker than normal, they did. And when I needed for him to take his time and be very thorough, he was..... Never felt pressured and my vehicle delivery went as promised. Ask to see him, you won't regret it!!

Jared Brantley

September 21, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- SunnySRQ65

Mary was so professional and helpful! She was knowledgeable about the product and able to answer all of our questions. She is delightful to work with!

Maryanna Philippsen

September 20, 2018

"Excellent and speedy customer service from Doug Hillman. "

- Nikki and Rick B

Doug Hillman’s experience and personality is an asset to this dealership because he listens and is not pushy. A few weeks ago we told Doug what we were looking for in a preowned Escalade and within a couple weeks he was able to find the right one for us and all the paperwork was done in a little over an hour. Doug Hillamn’s customer service is excellent and our overall customer experience was a pleasure. We would highly recommend working with Doug to find your next car.

Doug Hillman