Suntrup West County Volvo

John Fitzpatrick, Sales & Leasing, Suntrup West County Volvo

John Fitzpatrick

Sales & Leasing

November 19, 2017

"Tom Calkins is the best!"

- GPBartolone

I recently bought my third Volvo from Tom Calkins. He's the greatest car salesperson to work with! He helped me when I was trading in my last car. It's not just about selling a car for him..it's about getting you into the car that works for you. I also really like working with Joe in service. He always looks out for me.

November 03, 2017

"Tom Calkins - THE best!"

- james brown

This is the third volvo we have purchased from Tom Calkins. He's the best car salesman I have dealt with over the past 40+ years. Honest, knowledgeable and attention to detail are some of his qualities. Hard worker may be his best trait! You won't be disappointed if you deal with Tom.

October 25, 2017

"Excellent car buying experience!"

- JMZ

I want to rate my experience at Suntrup West County Volvo. First, I only went to this Volvo dealer for a car maintenance (wife's car) and no intent to leave with a new car. The customer service in all areas of this dealership is excellent. Tom Calkins is a superb salesman, his knowledge, and experience in auto sales made the process very smooth from beginning to end. At any moment fell pressure or rushed, the communication was clear at all the times, and the dealership made the process easy. Tom Calkin is a salesperson who went above and beyond, understanding the needs of my wife and helping me to choose the right car at the right price. This is our third Volvo, and this kind of customer service is one of the details that make us loyal to the brand.

Used 2007 Volvo S40, $5980