Suntrup West County Volvo

John Fitzpatrick, Sales & Leasing, Suntrup West County Volvo

John Fitzpatrick

Sales & Leasing

January 12, 2018

"Tom Calkins never disappoints"

- Steve Geiermann

With this being my 6 or 7th Volvo purchased from West County Volvo, I can honestly say that Tom Calkins is one of the best advocates for Volvo and its customers that I have ever met! If the longevity of our customer relationship isn't evidence enough, I can attest that the personalized service and attention to detail are beyond stellar. I love my Volvo and look forward to many more in the future! Steve Geiermann DDS

January 05, 2018

"Excellent dealership and staff "

- PGSDJS

This is my second Volvo from West County Volvo. I didn't even consider going anywhere else. The vehicles are fantastic. The dealership is great. Tom Calkins has to be the friendliest, most caring, and knowledgeable Volvo salesperson, ever. He makes the car shopping experience enjoyable on every level. The personnel in the service department that prepared our vehicle that evening were friendly and helpful. I will return to West County Volvo, when its time for my next Volvo purchase.

December 19, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Volvoguy

My sales person Tom Caulkins was very pleasant and accommodating to work with. The whole sales process was great! I was unsure about what new vehicle I was going to purchase and Tom was very accommodating in letting me test the vehicle 3-4 times.

Used 2012 Volkswagen Eos