Superior Buick Cadillac

Walt Haroff

September 15, 2018

"Exceptional Service!"

- Paulina S.

After searching and enquiring about various adorable luxury SUV’s, I found that Mike at Superior Buick Cadillac made my search as easy as possible. Mike was determined to get me exactly what I was looking for within my budget! Once I decided that I wanted to lease the a Cadillac XT5, Mike throughly worked with me to make sure the vehicle was customized to my liking. He is the BEST salesman I have ever worked with! He made my transition go smooth and convenient. Once we finalized everything, he had my vehicle delivered the next day! I highly recommend this dealer and salesman! Thank you for all your patience and help, Mike! - Paulina S.

September 12, 2018

"Best Salesman Ever!!!"

- Jcohoon

Mike was super nice and easy to deal with. Living 4 hours away and doing everything over the phone and not seeing the car in person until delivery. Mike delivered exactly as promised no surprises. My car is perfect!!!!

September 12, 2018

"Amazing fast service "

- Bianca S.

Mike my salesman was amazing he was able to get me the very best deal on my lease. He was also very knowledgeable and friendly. He made the whole process smooth and convienient. And they even delivered the car right to my house. I would recommend him and this dealership to anyone who wants a great deal and an fantastic car. Another very satisfied customer, thanks mike!

Used 2012 Chevrolet Malibu, $10700