Superior Buick Cadillac

BDC/Marketing Manager

October 16, 2018

"Love my new Caddy"

- Claudia

The process couldn’t be any better , Mike made everything go smooth and fast , he processed my papers work and delivered the car directly to my house within 3 days , such a respectful and smart seller, he is willing to answer all your questions and help as much as possible , couldn’t be any happier :).

September 26, 2018

"Solid Service "

- Erik

Everything went smooth, very fast and very efficient process. Traded in my old vehicle for a new one for a price I felt was more than fair. I love the vehicle I received and will definitely look into their dealership when the time for an upgrade comes.

September 15, 2018

"Exceptional Service!"

- Paulina S.

After searching and enquiring about various adorable luxury SUV’s, I found that Mike at Superior Buick Cadillac made my search as easy as possible. Mike was determined to get me exactly what I was looking for within my budget! Once I decided that I wanted to lease the a Cadillac XT5, Mike throughly worked with me to make sure the vehicle was customized to my liking. He is the BEST salesman I have ever worked with! He made my transition go smooth and convenient. Once we finalized everything, he had my vehicle delivered the next day! I highly recommend this dealer and salesman! Thank you for all your patience and help, Mike! - Paulina S.

Used 2017 Cadillac Escalade, $59989