Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Myers

Michael Spinazze

October 10, 2017

"It Was unique."

- Laura Cortes

Was very helpfull and polite. He look out for me and mi needs and gave me the deal that i needed and more. Thanks a lot

Armstrong Chutkan

August 21, 2017

"Enjoyable, no pressure, very helpful, and fun"

- Davesgirl57

We have not shopped for a new used car since 2001. We did not know what to expect. We were greeted by Matt A. He was very friendly and made us feel very comfortable. Matt asked us all the right questions about what we were looking for in a new used car. We could tell he wanted us in the right car especially for me because of having a bad back and it was getting harder for me to get in and out of our old car. He was very helpful with putting us into the right car. My husband was extremely happy with the deal that Matt worked out for us. Now I am able to get in and out of our new used car much easier and I am enjoying driving in a higher vehicle. We want to thank Matt for making our experience easy and comfortable. We also would like to thank Sutherlin Nissan for helping us get into a new car. Also it was fun talking to " Repo Joe", he was kind enough to put my "Patriots" tag on the front of our new car seeing as he is a Falcons fan. We will highly recommend everyone we know looking for a new car to go to Sutherlin Nissan for a great new or used car. You all made this experience easy, painless, and very comfortable. I love our new car.

Matt A

August 12, 2017

"I did not have a good experience "

- Unhappt

They were not honest with me about the deal. They know that I would have walked away if they had told me the truth. I would watch your back and get everything in writing. If they tell you "not to worry about it" walk a way.

Anthony Costa