Tasca Buick GMC

Jim  Corrente, Advisors, Tasca Buick GMC

Jim Corrente

Advisors

November 17, 2017

"Purchase of a used Chevrolet Impala"

- PJBlackstone

I found a used Chevy Impala on the internet that was located at Tasca Buick that I was very interested in seeing. Doug White greeted me with his friendly demeanor. Although we couldn't find the car in the used car area, Doug tracked it down across the street at the Chevrolet dealer. After going through the expected negotiations, I drove away the following day with the Impala that I wanted, and satisfied with the entire process.

Doug White
Other Employees : Doug was very professional and accommodating, without applying pressure just to make a sale.

November 16, 2017

"Great service visit on my 2015 GMC pick up"

- Camf1966

I gave this rating because the staff was great and friendly. I bought 3 cars and trucks from Tasca in Cranston but I must say you guys maid me feel like I was at home and I love that feeling. I live in warwick and I could have went to Hurd to by my GMC but I went to you guys instead. Thanks, Carl

November 16, 2017

"A negative experience turned positive"

- Susie

I arrived 10 minutes late for my appointment as I hit traffic on my way to the dealer from work in Framingham, MA. Given I had selected the last appointment of the day I was initially told by a service representative (not Emile) that a technician would not be able to complete the scheduled service as they leave at 5pm. After driving for an hour in bumper to bumper traffic in inclemente weather to get to the dealership I was very upset, to say the least. There is a Buick dealership close to work where I could get my vehicle serviced during the workday, however, due to the excellent customer service I typically get from Emile and the Woonsocket team, I've felt the inconvenience is worth it. On the car ride home after leaving the dealership without the service being performed on my vehicle I made alternate arrangements to get my vehicle serviced elsewhere. However, the next morning as I was getting my children ready for school I received a call from a Tasca service team member communicating they would send a loaner vehicle to my home for me to use for the day and pick up my vehicle to be serviced because Emile was concerned for my safety driving the vehicle in its present condition. It took me a minute to respond as I was not expecting the call and/or offer and I had already made arrangements to get the service performed elsewhere. However, given it was apparent Emile and the Tasca service team were going above and beyond, I accepted the offer and will be back to the Woonsocket location.

2018 GMC Canyon