Tasca Buick GMC

Service Manager
Mike Bessette, General Manager, Tasca Buick GMC

Mike Bessette

February 16, 2018

"Excellent sales process, trustworthy "

- Alsousa

The guys at tasca are amazing, Dave my sales guy was great, the general manager mike was honest and trustworthy. I got an amazing deal on my new gmc. The truck I purchased needed to have a couple things addressed, the service department set up a rental, and had my truck done in a timely fashion. this is my second vehicle purchases threw this dealer, I will certnly purchase my next car or truck from this dealer. There is something to be said about a dealer that values integrity. Keep up the good work.

David Stravato
Alyssa Dichiara
Mike Bessette

February 15, 2018

"Emile takes good care of his customers"

- chevelle

I can not always afford all the services that may be due and Emile always looked out for me with recommendations for what service can wait and what should be done now. I listened as he spoke with an elderly lady that had lost her husband giving her what I thought was sound advise for services that should be done. As for the service department, I did have my tires rotated but they did not bring the tires to the recommended pressure. Next time I know I'll need to check before leaving the dealership.

February 15, 2018

"Tasca Buick "

- JP

Friendly staff. Jim resolved a problem I had with the free service dollars I received when the car was purchased. The vehicle was serviced on time. The complimentary wash and vac was an unexpected pleasure. .

Jim Corrente