Tasca Buick GMC

Advisors

December 06, 2018

"Great services"

- Ollyve

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Dale. Very professional and courteous. There was no pressure like most sales people who just seem to want to get you to buy when you're not sure. I was skeptical going in but he was very gracious, followed through with what he said he would do. Great communication. I was very pleased. If you go here, get Dale.

Anthony Castergini

December 06, 2018

"Excellent new car buying experience"

- Calvin41Glen

I'm a first time GM owner. The experience was excellent. My sales person was Doug White. He was a pleasure to deal with. Just the right mix of helpfulness without being pushy at all. Great guy. Also, Tasca is providing me with a loaner vehicle when I bring my truck in to add some accessories I purchased. Very happy with my new truck. Great deal on a new 2018!

Doug White
RICHIE CAMPAGNONE
Other Employees : Finance guy, but I'm sorry I can't recall his name. Maybe it was Anthony Castergini (above), but I'm not sure.

December 03, 2018

"Car buying made easy! "

- Sarah B

Dale was so great to work with when buying my new (pre owned) car! My husband and I came in with a budget and Dale worked to find a car in our price range but also with the features we wanted! I am so happy driving my car every day! They gave me money for my very, very used car and I drove off the lot that day with my brand new car. The day after I bought the car the check oil light came in and Dale got me into service quickly and I didn’t have to pay anything to get it checked.

2019 Buick Encore