Tasca Buick GMC

Advisors
Mike Bessette, General Manager, Tasca Buick GMC

Mike Bessette

June 13, 2018

"Very knowledgeable people "

- Kantra

Mikayla was great and very knowledgeable on the products, can't say enough about her. She answered all questions, and went out of her way to help.

June 13, 2018

"Service with a smile and a team looking out for the customer"

- JayVette

I recently received a coupon in the mail for an oil change special on my 2017 Denali pickup. the price was very fair so i decided to use it even though i is now a 45 min ride for me since I moved. Emile Desmaris was once again very informative, helpful and worked to get me a better deal. He checked my account and found I still had "Tasca Buck" credit left and applied that to my bill. He checked my vehicle VIN for product recalls as well. In the end i got my oil changed, tires rotated, multi point inspection and report, as well as vehicle wash for less than my original oil change coupon. I also had an invite via the mail for test drive incentives that i used as well with Mikayla Hogan. She knew going in, that I was not there to buy on this visit and the earliest I may do something would be near year end but most likely later than that. She took the time to show me a couple vehicles and test drives. She was professional and helpful the whole time.

June 13, 2018

"very good great people "

- 95888908buick

very good Emile Desmarais is a aset to TASCA Every one was asking if they could help me How much more can i say about TASCA GREAT JOB

Doug White