Tasca Buick GMC

Mikayla Hogan

Anthony Castergini, Finance Manager, Tasca Buick GMC

Anthony Castergini

September 24, 2018

"Buick Regal Essence 2018"

- LJensen

Customer service was excellent. Mikala guided me through the sale and went through all the functions of the car with me She was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Anthony worked with me so I was able to purchase the extended warranty. Both gave me great customer service! I am very happy with my purchase and enjoying my new Buick

Mikayla Hogan
Anthony Castergini

September 14, 2018

"Got our car in on short notice"

- Scarpo

I called on Tuesday to schedule an oil change and state inspection and they said drop the car off Wednesday morning and we will try. Well the car was done by 10 am. Great service.

September 11, 2018

"Extra Mile"

- Chritian88

I actually found my truck online while waiting at another dealership while they played pricing games. I was fortunate that Dave answered the phone as I was coming from almost 2 hours away and Dave went the EXTRA MILE for me literally. The truck that I was interested was at a car show at another dealership so Dave went and picked it up and brought it back to there Woonsocket location while I was making my drive. When I arrived the truck was gassed up and ready for test drive. It was everything I was looking for minus a few Minor Details which Dave and the rest of the Tasca team promptly took care of. The only negative thing I have to say is I wish they were closer to my hometown because they have earned my business from now on.

2009 GMC Yukon