Tasca Ford Mazda

Jeff Barske

June 14, 2018

"Outstanding Service!!"

- Bandit11

Paul Mendence treated us with respect, had outstanding knowledge and gave us superior customer service.I would recommend Tasca Ford to friends and family. Thank You!

June 13, 2018

"Sales Pitch"

- chuckRN

My purchase experience was straight forward. I knew what I wanted and I was not going to deal with being fed typical salesman BS. I had just returned from Imperial Ford where I was essentially lied to. By them not advising me that I was eligible for a $3000 savings from Ford, I felt like I was being taken advantage of. Knowing this, Jeff was straight forward, providing essential facts about the truck and did not implement pressure sales tactics, whatsoever. He let my fiancee' and I take take the truck for a test ride and make an informed decision. When it came down to negotiating a price, they were reasonable, which in turn, allowed me to feel comfortable with my purchase.

Jeff Barske

June 13, 2018

"Excellent and fast service "

- Steve74

Excellent service dropped vehicle off Sunday after check engine light came on vehicle was repaired and ready by 1200 next day less than 24 hours. Awesome

George Sarkis