Tasca Ford Mazda

Steve Elias

January 14, 2019

"Timely, professional"

- Capecod55

I missed my scheduled appointment on a Tuesday, Thursday I called and apologized to Stephanie for missing appointment, she allowed me to drop my truck off the same day and I did. My truck was being serviced because I failed a state inspection because windshield washer pump was not working. The pump was in stock and replaced. I also had a oil change and tire rotation. With out me asking George took the responsibility of addressing to recalls. All this happened in one day, George called me after 3 pm and advised me that my truck was ready...talk about service. On top of that George had my truck washed. Very satisfied your team has it going on keep up the great work Thank you Stephanie,George and Paul.

George Sarkis
Other Employees : Stephanie Luiz

January 14, 2019

"Oil change "

- Tim

These guys are the best . Called in the morning and they fit me in right away. Oil change rotated my tires . Less than one hour

George Sarkis

January 12, 2019

"Excellent, hassle-free service"

- MFoster

I recently purchased a new Mazda CX-5 from this dealership. I was contemplating cars from 3 different manufacturers (at different dealerships). In the end, it was the low pressure, straight forward experience that I had with Bob at Tasca that helped me finalize my decision. I am extremely happy with my new car and the experience that I had at Tasca Ford/Mazda. I would recommend this dealership for anyone looking to for an easy and honest shopping experience.

Steve Elias