Taylor Hyundai

Kimberly Varner, Sales & Leasing Specialist, Taylor Hyundai

October 18, 2018

"First Brand new car! "

- Caileyy0405

When my car was totaled I was given a 2018 Hyundai Elantra as my rental car and I just loved it so much that I decided to go to Taylor Hyundai to purchase my new car. Kimberly was very helpful and she knew I loved the Elantra and made sure that I drove one of the lot. She’s a great sales lady and overall a nice lady in general! Very great experience!

October 11, 2018

"No pressure and a fair price."

- JNick

My wife and I visited Taylor about five times and test drove Santa Fe's on each occasion. Angel was very patient, helpful, and didn't pressure us at all. Didn't even have to do the "my manger would like to meet you" thing....which I HATE doing. When we decided to buy... they gave me a fair price on my trade in without a haggle ($3k more than two other dealerships offered). They also price matched what USAA said I should pay for a "great deal". Easiest car buying experience ever...usually takes me two to three days of pitting two dealerships against each other. This couldn't have gone smoother and I am happy with my purchase.

Angel Mendez

September 24, 2018

"Excellent service & willingness to please of entire staff"

- Susan72

Couldn't be more pleased Excellent service & friendliness of staff. They will go to great lengths to help you obtain vehicle you desire. Always a sales team & service member to help with any questions during & especially after sale.

David Nabel