Taylor Hyundai

Doug Abfalter, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Taylor Hyundai

Doug Abfalter

Sales & Leasing Consultant

April 20, 2018

"Hyundai needed to be checked for check engine light issue."

- RANDYSATRE Verified Customer

Always a good experience at Taylor Hyundai. The staff is very courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. A very good service department. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Shari Venters

April 19, 2018

"Loving Taylor Hyundai"

- Carol Swift Verified Customer

I love my Hyundai and I love Taylor Hyundai! I have never had a bad experience with anyone or anything at Taylor. I highly recommend them every chance I get and if I was in the market for a new car, it would a Hyundai from Taylor.

Ben Powell

April 19, 2018

"Great Sales Team"

- Cbrn99 Verified Customer

There was no selection for car purchased as BMW, but thats what I bought from Taylor BMW. They were great to deal with when purchasing my new BMW. I shopped around other BMW dealerships including the one closest to my home. Taylor gave me a better bottom line deal and made the purchasing process fast and efficient. Jin Chong was amazing as far as making sure all my expectations were met.

Jin Chong