Taylor KIA of Boardman

April Johnson, Product Specialist, Taylor KIA of Boardman

April Johnson

Product Specialist

November 19, 2017

"2nd Kia from Taylor Kia and John Peluso"

- w00dy

This was our second Kia from Taylor Kia and John Peluso. We will be back for a third! John is friendly, professional, very knowledgeable and puts you at ease during the buying process. Thanks John

John Peluso

November 14, 2017

"ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!"

- Dixie Y.

My husband and I came to the dealership to check things out and possibly buy a slightly used car. Kelly greeted us with a smile and a warmth that you do NOT get with most sales people. She actually got me into a brand new car for the payments I was asking for, not a used one. She made my experience of getting my First brand new car such a GREAT one!!! I'm 50 years old, not a teenager, and it takes a lot to impress me. She DID!!! I would recommend Kelly and Taylor Kia of Boardman to everyone!! Not only is their staff great, so is their product!! The warranties are out of this world, they can offer a great warranty, as their vehicles are exceptional!!! I am so happy with my new 2018 KIA OPTIMA, it rides like a dream.

Kelly Price

November 03, 2017

"Awesome "

- Darlene

I love how they handled my purchase this will be my 1st Kia I have a home in South Carolina I bought the car and I wasn’t even there I will be picking up the car this weekend John E was a joy to work with I will be buying all my furniture automobiles from him and the team at Taylor Kia of Boardman 💯??🏆

Big John E