Thompson Hyundai

Internet Manager

June 08, 2018

"In the Neighborhood"

- happycarz2

We needed a new vehicle due to the loss of our other one. This dealership is 2 minutes from our home....Best car buying experience we have ever had. Honest staff, no gimmicks or strategies or back and forth negotiating...just straight to the facts and deal was made on the first day we went to showroom. They were very busy with other customers so we were able to drive the car home for the weekend. Awesome and comical salesman-down to earth and easy to talk to. Made us feel welcome the minute we arrived all the way through the sale of the car the next business day. Financing was also quick and to the point-no high payments or difference from the salesman's information. Quick to get us processed and into the new vehicle. Never had a car dealing experience that went this smooth and without any nonsense like with some other dealerships. These people know how to treat customers and handle selling a vehicle. Highly recommend the salesman, finance manager, and dealership. Also great internet information/experience and contact from internet rep.

Chris Bowen
Betty Jo Franco

May 21, 2018

"best salesman "

- Lea4life

best salesman & financer! both made sure to explain everything so I understood and worked with me to get the exact car I wanted. i honestly couldn’t be happier or more appreciative for what they did for me.

Mike Pagliaro

May 11, 2018

"It was quick and easy. "

- DeepNation10009

I'm going to be honest, my car payment is more than I wanted, but I knew going in that it would turn out that way since my credit isn't stellar. My process was simple. I told the dealer the car that I wanted, they gave me the numbers, I test drove and then signed the papers. The guys at the dealership were very nice and professional.

Frank Sanza