Thompson Toyota

Julian Mitchell, Sales Consultant, Thompson Toyota

Julian Mitchell

"Superb Service"

- ebj535 Verified Customer

As always my vehicle was repaired in an excellent fashion and I was kept informed of the services being performed as well as those which they thought should be done as well. I am on the Dallas's blue team and they take really good care of me and my car. Dallas and Heather are friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.

Dallas Sowden, Heather Snyder

"Inspection "

- PAM.NAGY Verified Customer

I was hoping for and in and out service but issues were found. Since it was expensive, discounts were given which were appreciated. Ready for winter now.

Heather Snyder

"Great service"

- mdpowell355 Verified Customer

I have been going to Thompson Toyota since 2015 when I purchased my Tacoma truck. They always treat me great there. I drive 22 miles to the dealership and always get a waiting appointment. Great people to deal with.

Do not remember name