Thompson Toyota

Julian Mitchell

January 18, 2019

"service not needed"

- trailfix Verified Customer

Mileage sticker and maint light indicated service needed but since purchased new tires in Oct was not time for service. Sticker mileage shb adjusted when tires installed. At drop off when I requested oil change (since that is what I thought I needed) the confusion shb cleared at that time. Instead I feel I wasted my time dropping off and picking up my car. Overall Thompson has courteous people, service meets expectations and the loaner car is such a wonderful convenience.

Ben ciesielski?

January 18, 2019

"New Truck Purchase"

- THUNDER.STORM Verified Customer

Excellent experience with new truck purchase. Excellent sales person Julian Mitchell. The sales person & all the people we came in contact with during the purchase worked very hard for us.

Julian Mitchell

January 16, 2019

"Oil change was within the hour and told me what future repai"

- oalqasem Verified Customer

I good service friendly atmosphere good quality work. Always tells me what is needed to keep the car in good shape. Reminds me when my next appointment is and gives me a car loaner for long service so I don’t sit and wait

Dallas