Toyota Sunnyvale

Sales Associate

November 15, 2017

"Hello"

- Kyduong

Today I came to Sunnyvale dealer to return my lease and looking for new car, I got Peyman to help me with anythin, I'm so happy, thanks a lot for help me today, Thanks again.

Peyman Mirshafiei
Diana Kennedy

November 14, 2017

"Excellent price, and patience dealer"

- Hieu25Nguyen

I heard there is a 0% event in this dealer, and I come here right away. Payman show me around the dealership, he also recommend the perfect car for me, a student who is looking to do some upgrade with his ride. Gotta say, Payman is very patience with me, and he answer all of my questions, and tell me everything I need to know about the car I am going to buy. He is a good man. Look for him when you are going to buy car in this dealer, he may give you a very good price, just like he gave me.

Peyman Mirshafiei

November 12, 2017

"Very customer oriented dealership"

- terentev.alexey

I am recently in US and I had to get a car. I decided that lease will be the best for me for now. Before Toyota Sunnyvale I tried totally 5 different dealer centers of different companies: chevrolet, mazda, toyota. To say - I didn't like how they do their job - it is too soft. My general impression was: these guys have too many clients and they don't care of them. They will send you 10 000 emails about how they are ready and want to help you but when you come for the appointed test drive they have no time for you, your manager is busy and don't even talk to you and you have to ask somebody else at the place to give you test drive and answer on some questions. These moments you think - omg if I already have such problems getting the car.... how it will be when I get my car here and I have to deal with these guys after... But Toyota Sunnyvale surprised me. First time I didn't have feeling that guys want to mislead me. Staff was very attentive and really tried to help. Especial gratitude to manager Jessica. She is very professional, qualified and does her job perfectly. I tried several cars, some of them several times, I had a lot of questions, my credit score wasn't good. Well, all criteria said that I was not a profitable client. But Jessica was very helpful and assisted me. Finally I got the car which I really wanted. It was expensive but with Jessica's help we negotiated the monthly lease payment to what I expected. Also she notified me that the car doesn't have some accessories but she already ordered new and I will get them in the closest days. I could say - I got the perfect deal. And I really enjoyed dealing with these guys. I could definitely recommend this place if you want to get a car.

Jessica Wilson