Toyota Sunnyvale

Jessica Wilson, Direct Sales Manager, Toyota Sunnyvale

Jessica Wilson

Direct Sales Manager

January 22, 2018

"Easy, quick and painless"

- Liguista97

Sabrina and Stan were the best. They knew I was a first time car buyer and they helped me out with anything that I asked them for. They made sure my money wasn’t going to waste and that I would walk out with the car that I wanted. They are truest the best people you can have in the business. If anything they are the people to go to when buying a car. For sure coming back to see them when my wife needs to get her car.

Sabrina Visperas
Stan Wolowski

January 22, 2018

"Very helpful dealership"

- vinvevarlo

I came in 2 weeks ago to look a Toyota 86. Martin tamrazi help me to find the car and he explained everything about the car and I decided to trade in my Toyota Corolla S to Toyota 86. Amazing dealership totally will recommend this dealership. Had a great experience.

January 21, 2018

"Satisfied Experience"

- Han

Luke Zhang was nice, friendly, and professional. He provided us any information we want and walked us through the process smoothly and quickly. I like my Camry LE very much and I'll definitely recommend my friends Toyota Sunnyvale for purchasing a car.

Luke Zhang