Toyota of Cool Springs

Service Director

October 08, 2017

"Excellent service"

- 16tundra

The entire service team always treats my wife and I very well. We always bring our trucks here for service. Even when I don’t have an appointment they find a way to work us in and take care of our vehicles’ needs.

Steve Burke
John Kuykendall

October 03, 2017

"Great Experience"

- sunshine

Alan was a great salesman and was very patient with me and just a great person to talk too and very honest!! I love my car just wish that it came with mats......

Alan Richardson

September 20, 2017

"Great team of folks!"

- Car Freak

I had my 2015 Tundra serviced today. My service Advisor Donna explained the scope of work to be completed... cost involved... and timeframe for completion. The vehicle was ready before promised and I was texted. Went in picked-up without waiting. I am employed in the retail auto segment and this dealership excels at teamwork. Top shelf and I would highly recommend. Brad.

Used 2008 Toyota Highlander, $9780