TruWorth Auto - Carmel, IN

Finance Director

January 16, 2018

"Great to work with"

- stekuk

Had a very good experience, with Rodney Razor and Michael Pautsch, in arranging for the our purchase. ''Easy to talk to, straight talk, no pressure. They worked hard to make it happen. 2 days later, I had a service concern; not only did they address it, they did so THAT DAY. Its that type of followup service that separates the good from the average. I would recommend anyone to give you a chance!!!

January 16, 2018

"Magnificent Visit "

- jreynolds16

We went to the dealership late evening to browse the inventory there. The staff were very friendly and inviting, and accommodated us every step of the way. We originally didn't intend to buy the car on the spot, but the car was in perfect condition and we fell in love the moment we drove it. I appreciate the hassle-free buying experience the TruWorth provided us with. I wanted to give special thanks to Rodney Razor, Micheal Pautsch, and Manny Davis for their excellent customer service.

Manny Davis

January 15, 2018

"Selling My Wife's Car"

- jjsmith4

My wife and I were in the market looking to purchase an Infiniti QX60 for her Christmas present. While doing so we knew we needed to sell her SUV in the process. We went in to TruWorth to see what type of price value we could get for her SUV. We worked with Eric throughout the process. He made it very easy to sell our SUV and kept us informed throughout the process. We received a great price for the SUV and also was qualified for the profit share, which was a nice incentive on top of the price they gave us. The SUV was sold quickly and we bought a new Infiniti QX60 thanks to TruWorth. I will recommend them to all my friends and associates.

Eric Nelson Jr.