TruWorth Auto - Carmel, IN

Senior Sales Specialist
Rodney Razor, Senior Sales Specialist, TruWorth Auto - Carmel, IN

Rodney Razor

Senior Sales Specialist
Lauryn Burgdoerfer, Senior Sales & Acquisitions Specialist, TruWorth Auto - Carmel, IN

Senior Sales & Acquisitions Specialist
John Testerman, Sales Specialist, TruWorth Auto - Carmel, IN

John Testerman

Sales Specialist

October 15, 2018

"Need Total Honesty from F&I Manager. Beware."

- DShel0826

Needed to over finance on vehicle purchased due to being upside down on trade in. Was told by Mike we were approved, gave us interest rate and term and he indicated with our previous experience at Forum, our good credit, and $3000 down we were paying helped everything come together. Made us purchase Etch/Theft program, told us we had to. Challenged him as to the legality of saying we had to do that. Then he answered probably not (to purchasing). Gave him benefit of doubt and went ahead and purchased that after market product. We took delivery of vehicle. We signed paper to agree to provide other information if lender requested, which we felt odd since we were told we were approved. Received all our copies of paperwork and took delivery of the vehicle. 7/16/18 received alerts from Experian that I had inquiries on my credit report. There were 4 different inquiries that all showed up from 7/12/18 through 7/16/18. Since getting that information also have discovered one more inquiry other than the previous 4 inquiries as well. 7/18/18 received call from Mike @ TruWorth saying Forum wanted verification of my income, pay stub for JDB, award letter for SEC SOC & VA Monthly Benefits. I ask him about other inquires as to the respect do they use specified 1st four lenders that inquires were made on after fact of us "being approved by Forum and taking delivery of vehicle. I ask him if we are approved, we took delivery, was only asked for Buyer's verification of income, why does he need it 16 days later? didn't give me any response other than Credit Union wanted verification of "where the money is coming from". Ask him if there's anything else he needed and he said "he believes that is all he needs." I question on "his believing or is that in fact all he needs." Advised him we are considering our deal done and that vehicle is ours. 7/19/18, telephone dealer to see if what was provided was ok (5 Indpls Bank Statements, 3 from our out of town Bank Statement, and my last 3 pay stubs). Mike said all the income matched up so all looks good. Contacted other inquires on Credit Reports as to who sent the the credit applications that were not authorized to be sent to them. Started receiving phone calls and emails verifying applications were submitted to them by TruWorth Auto. I think this dealer should have been up front and certainly should have let us know he was shopping our credit 14 days after the fact. That is the only thing I disliked about this dealer. The rest of the sales experience was good.

Michael Pautsch
3.0

October 13, 2018

"Car Shopping "

- justcoachj

Lauryn was great to work with on my search for a car. She helped me find a car not sell me a car. They allowed me time to inspect and get it inspected without any pressure. I hope anyone looking for a car will give Lauryn a call. She'll make your car shopping experience enjoyable.

Ryan Green
Rodney Razor
Other Employees : Chip and Scott

October 13, 2018

"Quick service and excellent offer"

- mnakhaleh

I spoke with Mannie to set up an appointment for Friday at 5pm; I unfortunately forgot the appointment, but Mannie was very understanding and allowed me to reschedule. I went in and while Mannie was busy, John took care of me, inspected the vehicle (2015 Honda Civic EX with 58k miles), and gave me an excellent offer! John showed me the reconditioning process and described to me how TruWorth gives customers all the information about discoveries on the car, fixes done, and the complete transparency they do in the sales process. It may be a little more expensive to buy from them, but you have ALL the facts from them, and that really mitigates almost all of the risk of buying a used car! Six out of five stars for Mannie and John!

Mannie Davis