TruWorth Auto - Carmel, IN

Senior Sales Specialist

November 19, 2017

"Fantastic service"

- Danb1649

I was very pleased with the service I received from Lauryn at truworth. As soon as I walked in the dealership I was greated with a smile and a hello. She recognized me from a phone call I made earlier in the day to ask a few questions about the process of selling a vehicle. It was extremely easy and they gave me a fair price for the vehicle. Overall I would recommend the dealership to any one interested in selling a vehicle quickly, and make sure tou ask for Lauryn!!

Lauryn Burgdoerfer

November 18, 2017

"We plan on being return customers!"

- Smartin

Robert and his team did everything possible to help us accomplish our goal, got us in a great car and were pleasant and polite without being pushy from start to finish! We plan on being return customers.

Robert LaSalle

November 17, 2017

"Excellent customer service is an understatement "

- Marykayc23

Choosing to go to Tru Worth to a find a car for Johnny was hands down the greatest decision we had made. John had spoken over the phone with Greg and told me “we need to go here babe this place knows what they’re talking about.” ??Sure enough Tru Worth is straight to the point and all about making sure their clients are happy with their purchase and the price. They worked with us for three to four days until John could make his decision. I highly highly recommend car shoppers to go to Tru Worth Auto in Carmel. Greg and Micheal are amazing at what they do and we look forward to sending our friends and family their way. 😊

Used 2015 Toyota Highlander, $33500