Tustin Hyundai

Sales Professional
Dustin  Ihle, Sales, Tustin Hyundai

Dustin Ihle

November 18, 2018

"Ask for Bill Farris superior service and honest! "

- Picky deal finder

Ask for BILL FARRIS. I chose to drive an hour out of my way to Tustin because when i spoke to Bill Farris he PUT MY NEEDS FIRST! I called 5 other dealerships looking for one specific car. He was the only one who told me where it was at the risk of me going to that dealer. It was very late but he had no problem making sure to answer all of my questions, following up each day, giving me his cell phone number and sending me a clear quote and financing options. He earned my trust and business!

November 18, 2018

"Great service as always!"

- Michelle

This is my second purchase from Tustin Hyundai! As usual no pressure sales and just good people. Service is always amazing too. Thank you Rooben! I love love love my new Sonata!

Rooben Khachatoorian

November 17, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Robert C.

My family and I had a great time working with the team at Tustin Hyundai. They knew that we were working with a tight budget and we appreciate that they were able to help us find a great vehicle that fit within our budget. A big THANK YOU to Bill Farris and Dustin Ihle!

Dustin Ihle