Tustin Mazda

Chad Kirkwood, Sales Professional, Tustin Mazda

Chad Kirkwood

Sales Professional

January 23, 2018

"Best car buying experience I've ever had."

- Chobomb

I've shopped around and spoken with dozens of salespeople in the LA/OC area but Jim Feinstein is seriously THE best. He's professional, honest, funny and kind. He didn't try to upsell me or anything like that. He went above and beyond for my girlfriend and I. Walked through the entire features of the car, programmed the phone into the car, even bought snacks for us because we drove over 40 miles just to see him. He straight up and honest with us, and treated me like I was his own kid and that made the experience incredibly reassuring and headache-free. Gave us an incredible deal on a new 2018 CX5. Hands down, the best car buying experience I've ever had. I would recommend Jim to anyone and everyone.

January 22, 2018

"Great dealership...pleasant...and fair!"

- CX5 lover

Buying a car should be a pleasant experience, but it can sometimes prove to be somewhat stressful. Not so at Tustin Mazda! We started with their representative in Internet Sales, Chance, emailing and texting about the car we wanted and negotiating a price, from the comfort of our living room. We ended with our purchase of a 2018 Mazda CX5 in their showroom with the Internet sales manager, Jim Feinstein. The whole process was remarkably relaxed and yes, even pleasurable. Jim is very low key: No annoying upselling, or running back and forth to some unseen "manager"...just a straightforward exchange of information for the financing, and congenial conversation while the paperwork was prepared. Jim did a great job of explaining all the new features of the car, and even got my contacts loaded from my phone onto the car's bluetooth system, and programmed some navigation commands for me while we were waiting. Best Mazda dealer (of several) in Orange County we contacted in buying this car. I'd recommend Tustin Mazda to anyone!

January 22, 2018

"Thanks Robert! (Tustin Mazda Rules!)"

- Ryanjames55

I was helped by Robert, and he was extremely helpful with helping me find a perfect car for me. He was very detailed about all the various functions of the car and what the differences are between the preferred packages and stock packages. He made great recommendations and was realistic about what I should and shouldn’t aim for. Overall, I had a great experience with Robert and I would recommend him for all people interested in looking for a new Mazda!

Robert Nelson