Valenti Audi

Matt Degruttola

John Croci, Sales , Valenti Audi

John Croci

October 06, 2017

"Excellent Q5, Excellent Dealer, Excellent Experience!"

- MissQ5

Brian Arndt and his team delivered us a great Q5, and an even better customer experience...thank you for making us extremely satisfied....your professionalism is exceptional

Brian Arndt

August 06, 2017

"Awesome Experience!!"

- Mark

If your buying a car this is the place to go.Matt was great to with.He is extremely knowledgeable and pleasant.Brian was also great to work with and went the extra mile to make sure i knew every detail of the car i was buying.Ten stars not five!!

Matt Degruttola
Other Employees : Brian Arndt

March 18, 2017

"Exceeded Expectations On Sale and Service"

- janice.bickerstaff

In the fall of 2016, My husband and I had planned to stop at Valenti Audi as our FIRST destination for car shopping; however, after working with the sales person, John Croce, Valenti Audi became our ONLY destination. John was extremely knowledgeable with all the models and patiently answered all our questions. We were also greeted by the general manager, Scott Taylor. Last week, I contacted the service department to schedule my $10,000 mile check up. The service manager, L Scott Taylor, contacted me immediately to set up my appointment. The entire service experience was fantastic as I was assigned to Paulo Silva, service consultant. Paulo politely answered all my questions and contacted me with time range of car pick up. I happened to arrive early and was happy to wait for my car in the luxurious client lounge. Paulo expedited my stay by washing my car himself.

John Croci