Ventura Volkswagen

3.5
Ryan Nomura, Internet Manager, Ventura Volkswagen

Internet Manager

December 02, 2018

"Great experience at Ventura VE"

- Lands18

My husband and I initially went in looking for information on 2018 Tiguans, and Ryan was able to answer all of our questions and was not too aggressive. We didn’t end up buying that day, but came back about a week later and requested to work with Ryan. He stayed late making sure we could get a good deal, and was very pleasant to work with. I’d youre looking to buy here, ask for Ryan!

October 01, 2018

"Do not use this service ..."

- vickat

They had my car for week. The engine lights what I brought my car in was cleared, but the AC was not working when I got back the car. They drove my car over 200Miles.They said they are willing to give me discount fixing issue with AC, which was worked perfectly before bring into the service. I was told I need to replace the water pump, which since has no issue since and before ($1400). Car is not losing any coolant. No explanation why need to replace the water pump. Service advice was root and had a high chair attitude. I was not trust this service from the beginning because of her. I got a very nice rent a car for the duration of the service. Now I was told the AC most like went bad because they were overheating the car for the constant regenerating process to fix the engine light issue, which is know for the diesel engines. I would not recommend this dealership with this service department.

Brandi Grower
Other Employees : P.J. Service manager

May 28, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- 7ndrpar

From the beginning of the process of us looking for a car until the end of it signing the paperwork, I had a great experience with this dealership. Ryan Nomura did a great job on the internet sales side. He was transparent, honest, worked with us, and most importantly was able to do what he said they would do without any catches or hidden fees that you would normally expect in the car buying process. The new building is gorgeous and just a nice atmosphere to spend time in. Having said that, they got me through the entire process in about an hour or so which is unreal! We recommend this dealership at all phases.

Francisco Montanez