Vestal Buick GMC

Bob Montgomery

October 14, 2018

"Completely satisfied "

- majerusllc Verified Customer

Good service and helpful personnel. I was totally satisfied with the service, the sales person. It was a pleasant experience. And I would recommend your dealership to anyone.

Shannon Pardue

October 14, 2018

"Awesome dealership!!"

- bbaiers Verified Customer

The entire team at Vestal is amazing!! Everyone made me very welcome and not pressured in any way. They were attentive to my needs in a vehicle and worked with me to find the perfect vehicle.

Matt Cromer
Ira Douglas

October 13, 2018

"Awesome, fast, and helpful"

- Heather Verified Customer

I rolled down the back window in my Yukon and it fell I to the door frame. I drove to veatal, no appointment and they got me right in. There was another minor repair discovered while fixing the window and they called to ask if it was okay to fix as well. When I went to pick up my car, they walked me out to the lot so I didn't have to search for it. Great work, fast service and very professional!

JB in service