Volvo Cars Annapolis

Anthony Ferrogine, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Volvo Cars Annapolis

Anthony Ferrogine

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 08, 2018

"Thanks for a great experience "

- Happy Driver

Bobby was great and thankfuly patiant as we came to a decision on an awsome car, we were able to find the perfect car with the right packages made for me. Thanks a bunch.

Bobby Johnson
Other Employees : Cory

December 29, 2017

"Great Experience!!!"

- Dre

I worked with Miguel and he was friendly, honest and very easy to deal with. I don't like when car salesman waste NY time with Miguel and he certainly made my buying experience quick and simple. Highly recommend.

Miguel Martinez

December 29, 2017

"Awesome"

- AlexFlex8613

Miguel did the impossible to get me into the car I wanted and nothing else. Great teamwork showed off with this dealership. I have had years of experiences with buying cars, and this one has been the best so far. I am forever grateful to Miguel and the team at Volvo Annapolis. They made my Christmas Miracle come true and my family and I love our new Flex.

Miguel Martinez