Volvo Cars Annapolis

Thom Lamm, Leasing & Sales; Overseas Delivery Specialist, Volvo Cars Annapolis

Thom Lamm

Leasing & Sales; Overseas Delivery Specialist

February 23, 2019

"Professional, polite, and knowledgeable."

- Mehowse Verified Customer

It could not have been a better experience. Top-notch dealership with a personal touch. Quick responses, flexible schedule (with snow issues) and best pricing. Product training was excellent. My friend bought an XC40 in VA (8 months ago) and did not receiving any training on how to use all the bells and whistles, so she wants me to show her. Could not have received better service anywhere.

Bruce King
Other Employees : Corey Cross

February 22, 2019

"Excellent Service as Usual"

- ncdulak Verified Customer

My Volvo received scheduled 52,500 mile service. The work was done promptly and correctly. I waited for the work to be completed in a comfortable waiting area. When my car was returned it had been washed and cleaned.

Walt Clements

February 22, 2019

"My first experience with Volvo"

- My First Volvo Verified Customer

Dealership efficiency - The response time of my sales representative Christian to text messages and emails has been excellent. However, other aspects of the dealership operation do not outwardly appear to be very efficient. For example, I scheduled an appointment time to finalize the sale of my vehicle at least 24 hours in advance. Upon arriving at the designated time, my paperwork was not ready for me to sign. I ended up waiting 45 mins. to an hour to sign my paperwork. I've also had to return to the dealership twice within four days of owning my vehicle for items that could have been addressed prior to the sale. Dealership professionalism - Once again, my sales representative conducted himself in a very professional manner. A day after driving my car off the lot, I noticed that my vehicle had several issues I'd not noticed during the initial test drive. I mentioned my concerns to Christian, who quickly jumped into action bringing in the necessary individuals to resolve all of my concerns. Throughout the sales process he was able to address all of my questions and concerns satisfactorily. I always felt like Christian made addressing my needs a priority. I want to also give special recognition to Vicky (sorry I don't know her last name) and Amy Anderson. Vicky was the very first person I spoke with during my first time ever inside of a Volvo dealership. Within minutes, she had me feeling at home and at ease. The importance of first impressions is often overlooked, but my very first impression of Volvo was a positive one all thanks to Vicky! Amy did a phenomenal job working with me to select add-on products best suited to my lifestyle. She never pressured me into purchasing anything, and patiently listened as I bombarded her with questions about warranty coverage, pricing and numerous prepaid maintenance plan questions.

Christian DeSeve
Other Employees : Amy A. (Finance), Vicky (Reception)

New 2019 Volvo XC90, $62861