Waconia Ford

Bob Murphy

Ron Wagener, Sales Consultant, Waconia Ford

Ron Wagener

May 20, 2018

"Top notch salesman. Great selection of vehicles!"

- Momags

Mike Keaveny is wonderful! Willing to hear our needs and fill them. We will come back to him for as long as we can. No matter where in MN I live I will always come back to Waconia to have Mike help us out with out vehicle needs. He always gets me what I want at a very good price.

Mike Keaveny

May 20, 2018

"Love my vehicle and "Big Daddy""

- Monkey56

Ron "Big Daddy" Wagener was so friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone in the market for a vehicle. He was very laid backand easy going. Nice family oriented man! Brandon in finance was very explanatory with any questions om my finance paperwork as well.

Ron Wagener

May 19, 2018

"Stress Free/Hassle Free"

- JandEBit

We had Anthony Gibbons as our sales person and he was very nice, friendly, calm, accommodating. Never felt pressured the entire time we were there. Test drove 3 vehicles and found a really good deal with a low mileage fairly new used car. It was a home run for us! This is our 2nd vehicle purchased through this dealership, very happy with the service and the cars. Thanks!

Anthony Gibbons