Waldorf Honda

Sales Professional

July 19, 2018

"Excellent"

- 1stHonda

I chose the dealer because they had the color I wanted. Bought a 2019 Honda Ridgeline. Frank made it easy. He is personable and fun to chat with. His attentiveness to making sure I understood every nuance of the vehicle was unparalled. Everyone was pleasant and professional. I am sorry that the dealer is not closer for routine service.

Frank Carnucci
Tyler Manual
Maria Perez

July 15, 2018

"Easy purchase"

- Dgammo

I went through USAA Truecar and was referred to Mrs. O'neal. We looked at a few cars with her, talked a bit and left. No pressure sale agent. I called Mrs. O'Neill on Friday evening to select a New Accord for my daughter and I stopped in to inspect it. She had the keys and a dealer tag waiting for me to test drive and I did. On Saturday morning I showed up with my daughter for her first car and Mrs. O'Neill treated her like a princess, I never saw her smile so much while Maria went over the features of the car with her. Process was easy and respectful. I highly recommend Maria and the team at Waldorf Honda. They spent a lot of time going over the car and at the end of the process they made us an extremely happy customer. Ten stars

Maria O'Neal
Mike Council
Stormy Workman
Heather Favorite
Maria Perez

July 15, 2018

"Great Service!"

- tdg

Thank you for all the help and support that made my first car buying experience a great one! Everyone was very helpful, Maria O'Neal in Sales helped so much and made sure that the car we bought was perfect for me! 10/10, great service and no hassle.

Maria O'Neal