Waldorf Honda

Operations Manager
Tim Britt, Service Advisor, Waldorf Honda

Tim Britt

October 17, 2018

"Great Experience, except for finance Aaron DeVane"

- KatsKar

He was not personable at all! My daughter, and I felt like we were stopping him from more important things. I felt like he was in a hurry to get us out of there. Would not deal with him again!

Aaron DeVane

"Wonderful Experience!"

- KatsKar

Very knowledgeable, and accommodating! .She worked with me on price, and I am very appreciative, I am and hard person to please, and she was very patient with me! That's a gift! I would certainly refer my friends to her!

Stormy Hamilton

"Excellent Service!"

- KatsKar

Hanna was patience, and didn't pressure me into something I didn't want. She made me feel extremely comfortable, and I felt like a family member!

Hanna Butler