West Coast Auto Dealers

Miguel  Gonzalez, General Manager, West Coast Auto Dealers

Miguel Gonzalez

"Great service"

- Carman91

I give a five star rating because I was able to get a great deal on the car I wanted in a reasonable time frame.

Javier Mendoza
Donald Sanborn

"First Car"

- Brenda311

Came in, I had no idea what to do or expect since im buying my new car. David was really helpful and I left with my new car.

David Madero
Jeremy O'Brien

"Happy with my purchase"

- RL42

Great service. Answered all my questions. Gave me a good deal. Worked with me to get me something affordable. Everything went well and I am happy with my purchase.

Alex Tovar Jr.