Zeck Ford

Nino Williams, Sales Consultant, Zeck Ford

Nino Williams

"Zeck Ford"

- Olathe#

I made my 2nd used car purchase from Zeck Ford In Leavenworth. Great selection of vehicles at a fair price. Kyle Chmidling showed us several cars and answered all our questions. He made sure we had found the right car. I would definitely recommend Zeck Ford.

Kyle Chmidling

"Ford Fusion"

- kreed10

This was my first experience with this dealership. They have a great selection at a fair price. Kyle Chmidling showed us several cars and was very helpful. He provided all of the information and was very patient.

Kyle Chmidling

February 20, 2019

"Wonderful, helpful, kind "

- Ksloan1020

The sales rep and the financial manager worked with me to find me the best deal possible for my situation on a fantastic car. They were friendly and helpful which made our experience everything we had hoped it would be.

Jace Grabouski