Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Dealers, sign in to see your Dealer Panel.
When I decided to purchase a new truck I looked at 3... - bighammer.rw
When I decided to purchase a new truck I looked at 3 different brands and dealerships, Toyota, Ford & GMC. At that time, I was not aware of the Imperial Car dealership in Mendon. A friend suggested I go to Imperial Cars where I found a variety of trucks and cars all in one location. I met Mr. Ed Kelly and that's when the magic happened. Over the past 60 years, I bought at least 9 new and used cars and trucks; Buick, Lincoln, BMW, Mitsubishi & Toyota. None of those experiences compare to Imperial Cars. Mr. Kelly, a Sales and Leasing Consultant, demonstrated superb customer service. He was knowledgeable, professional and he guided me with integrity and a consciousness through the wide range of truck choices and options. Most importantly, he listened to my concerns for the right vehicle for my family. I purchased a Ram 1500 and it was a pleasurable experience. Thank you Mr. Kelly, I recommend you and Imperial Cars to everybody.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Sales & Leasing Consultant
Came to trade in my Jeep. Steve looked up my trade and... - c.varela1
Came to trade in my Jeep. Steve looked up my trade and Leo helped me. witj finding my new Jeep love the new Jeep compass
Sales and Leasing
I have been a Ford Herb Chambers customer for over 5... - Eddie Rosa
I have been a Ford Herb Chambers customer for over 5 years , and I wanted to keep this purchase in the Family, I was referred by Miguel Silva From Westboroto go to Herb Chambers of Millbury , I did not make a mistake by doing that. I was very happy with my deal. Scott and Lu were very professional . Thank you very much .
Sales and Leasing Consultant
Professional service and good communication. Sales rep... - debhedges1
Professional service and good communication. Sales rep was clearly new but eager to learn and will improve over time. Required a little patience but am happy overall.
Great experience all around - really impressed by the GM - VictoriaB
I had an excellent experience working with 495 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. I worked directly with the GM, Shah, who was extremely reasonable, efficient, and friendly - all around great guy. There was some light debate on the price, financing, etc., but I walked out thrilled with the deal I was offered/car I took home. Overall, the process was very smooth, and the team was impressive. Thanks so much for a great experience, Shah!
Certified Sales Professional
Always a pleasant experience! They are quick with my... - jl.menard
Always a pleasant experience! They are quick with my services. The waiting area is always clean and seating is spaced out nicely. Everyone is very nice, alway going above and beyond!
Lawless uses high pressure deceptive tactics to upsell... - smm
Lawless uses high pressure deceptive tactics to upsell features like extended warranties even after you say no several times. They just try to wear you down. The "finance manager" basically drags out the paperwork for like more than an hour and half while he keeps trying to sell expensive add-ons even after you say no several times. Terrible experience. Lawless is a good name for the place.
Finally a dealership that is in it for you. - stephen.m
Matt and Stephan are some of the most professional and compassionate sales folks I've ever dealt with when purchasing a vehicle. I was very unsure about purchasing a Jeep, and to add onto that I was not ready to get serious about shopping for a vehicle during the pandemic. Luckily, I came across this team and they made it very easy for me to experience the vehicle, answered any questions I had (I had a lot- on their busiest day of the month), and really pulled through with an amazing deal for me- and dealt with the safety of the transaction (virus is still present now) flawlessly... They really care about their customers' happiness, and I've never felt that from a dealership before. Definitely recommend.
Trash service department. The service manager Chris will... - Mattsphone92
Trash service department. The service manager Chris will act like he cares but will only lie and deceive. They believe it’s okay to allow a vehicle that’s new to have a loose front end.
Liz Blair - tre748
I've never ever had a more pleasant car buying experience untill I came to Harr jeep and I came to Harr because of Elizabeth Blair she is definitely the best salesman I've ever had the pleasure of working with and I hope Harr realizes how valuable a Jem she is and values her hard work and dedication as much as I do thanks again Liz for all your hard work signed Tracy Banks a very satisfied customer
Derek was fantastic . Very professional and... - Jimbennett
Derek was fantastic . Very professional and knowledgeable. I would absolutely send friends and family to see Derek and the rest of the crew at Ron Bouchards.
another great customer experience at McGovern - GregM
2nd vehicle purchase at McGovern and the dealership looks great. Everyone was attentive, friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating the minute I walked in. They even managed to squeeze in a regular service on my 1st RAM when I asked. Great experience.
I bought a new Jeep in May during the coronavirus... - tb-wrangler
I bought a new Jeep in May during the coronavirus pandemic. I tracked prices for awhile, which can fluctuate a bit. When I was ready to buy, I test drove the one I wanted and the price was exactly as advertised (some dealers have conditional offers that are not always clear). Although the salesman refused to negotiate, it was already $6,000 off the MSRP. He was not pushy or aggressive and I felt like if I didn’t buy it, someone else would. I am glad I did because the next week, the price for similar models had increased.
For anyone buying a Jeep, I would recommend this dealer. There are no games or hassles. They got me a great financing, although I would recommend researching your own financing and warranty before you go. I wound up adding a seven-year warranty for about $2,000, which I remain skeptical about it.
In any event, I absolutely love the Wrangler. It is the best car for New England summer and winter. If you are looking to join the Jeep life, visit Brigham-Gill for a great deal and a stress-free experience.
I had made a documented deal for a vehicle. My credit was... - Frontline worker
I had made a documented deal for a vehicle. My credit was pulled to finance. When I complained that the interest rate was too high a sexist discriminatory sales manager called me and said they made a mistake in my trade in value. He mocked me and laughed at me when I requested my credit check be pulled. He then hung up on me. This dealership treated me horribly! Run away!
Don’t ever go to this place they inspect my car fail... - joeysinn
Don’t ever go to this place they inspect my car fail unnecessary and over charge the price to fix it. Every time I go there my Car always have a problem coming back The mechanic don’t know what they doing.
Zero repairs completed in 14 days. - Bill Cool
I had a generally pleasant experience ordering a 2020 Wrangler Rubicon from Grava last October, but the service experience has been lacking - 3.5 hours for an oil/filter change and tire rotation earlier this year, and now…
I made an appointment online on/around June 22, to drop off my nine-month-old 2020 Wrangler on the morning of June 24 at Grava in Medford, MA, (where I purchased the Jeep) to fix three issues:
1. a trim panel above the sunvisors that popped off
2. a creak/squeak where the roof and windshield meet on the passenger side, that occurs over bumps
3. a metallic slapping sound on the roof around the C pillar on the driver's side, when the OneTouch roof is partially open and driving 55-70 mph
During 14 days my vehicle was at the Grava Service Department, I did not receive a single phone call with an update, I was never given details of how what repairs were being made, and after 14 days not a single thing I asked for was actually repaired.
The service receipt mentions “CS that rear inside panel is loose,” and fixing that. I never spoke about a rear inside panel, but it seems that some rear inside panel was fixed instead of the panel above the sunvisors.
The service receipt also states “sunroof squeeks” [sic], and that the entire roof was taken apart and reinstalled; “squeak [sic] is now gone.” However, now the squeak near where the roof and windshield meet on the passenger side is even worse than before.
The service receipt also states that the metallic noise I heard at 55mph was due to an exhaust rattle against the rear bumper. I am fairly confident that I know “roof” from “underside of vehicle,” and that I know how distant the C pillar is from the rear bumper. However, assuming that I actually do have little cognizance of locations of the vehicle, why wouldn’t a service advisor call me during any of the 14 days Grava had my vehicle to say, “we actually didn’t find X, but we did find Y, and here’s what we can do about it…”?
• June 24 10am - I dropped the Jeep at Grava as scheduled, and was asked “what are we doing” by the service tech as though I had never provided any written explanation online.
• June 29 - Called for an update (no one had called me by then); Brian the “service manager” told me the parts should be there by 11am tomorrow (June 30th) and I would be able to pick the Jeep up “tomorrow.”
• June 30, afternoon - Called and was told the parts didn’t actually come in and would be there “tomorrow.” I asked to pick up the Jeep that day to use it that weekend. Since Service was only open until 4pm, they offered to leave the Jeep “out front” after they closed with the key under the floor mat. I did not feel comfortable with this option (to leave the key inside a $55k vehicle in a metropolitan area) so I took off work to pick up the Jeep.
• July 7th – Since no one from Grava has called to give me an update, I called and was told “we’re only getting two deliveries per week, and today’s truck didn’t come in. Have 11 vehicles here waiting for parts.” Meaning, my parts didn’t come in on June 30th or June 31st as planned, so it was good I didn’t leave the vehicle there last week.
• July 13th, 11am – Since again, no one from Grava has called to give me an update, I called. Someone went to go check on my parts and put me on hold for 30 minutes before being sent back to the generic Service menu, where I was sent directly to Courtney’s voicemail. Courtney called me back later that day and said she would look into it and call me back tomorrow.
• July 14th around 3pm – Since Courtney hadn’t called, and again Service closes at 4pm, I called again. Joe got on and said parts are pending for “a couple days,” and when I pressed for an actual date, stated parts would be delivered Thursday 7/16.
• July 20th – Again no one from Grava has called to give me an update. Called to confirm the parts were in and schedule service. Courtney answered and went to find Joe, who was not available. Joe called back; parts are in, and made an appointment to drop off first thing Thursday July 23rd “that way if I need to keep it overnight, I’ll have it back to you on Friday.”
• July 22, 5:15pm - dropped off, left key in drop box.
• July 23 ~10am - Courtney left me a voicemail, “what are we doing with the vehicle left here. I called back at 12:46pm and explained for at least the 6th time during this process what the problem was, because Joe had a family emergency. Why does no one write down what is wrong with my vehicle?
• July 24, noon – Since no one from Grava gave me an update, I called. The person who answered the Service phone already knew my last name, and after putting me on hold for 2-3 minutes; came back to ask what vehicle I have (how do you know my name but not my vehicle). After total 7 minutes on hold, I was told I’d be given a vehicle because more parts were ordered that should arrive Monday or Tuesday (July 28). “If they arrive early enough” Tuesday, I can get the vehicle back on Tuesday. I can’t take a rental vehicle, because the office to obtain parking permits is closed due to COVID.
• July 28, noon – Since no one from Grava gave me an update, I called. Courtney said one of the parts “just showed up so it should be done tomorrow.”
• July 29, 230pm – Since no one from Grava gave me an update, I called. A male voice tells me “Car is all set.” Why did no one call? Again I can’t arrive before “Service closes at 3:30 today” (despite posted hours being through 4pm). The male voice says they will leave the key and service receipt in a (hidden) location in the vehicle, but when I arrived the key was very visibly sitting atop the center console – meaning anyone walking by and checking for unlocked door handles would have very easily stolen my vehicle.
Me and my wife purchased a 2006 crysler pacifica from... - whitetail
Me and my wife purchased a 2006 crysler pacifica from this dealership, at 26,000 miles we brought in for engine this was a thursday Friday the called and said it would be done monday I was going away for weekend and my wife needed to transport my children so I asked if they could supply us with a car and they said no but come to find out after an hour they said we had extended warranty and they would cover a car until car was done maximum $35 a day monday came and we called and they said maybe tuesday then they called and said it needed a new engine a couple more days go by and they keep saying they are having trouble getting engine from wisconsin. At 5:00 Friday evening they call and tell my wife it would be done in a few more days but she was going to have to pay for rental that the warranty would only pay five days and we had the rental going on eleven days now and they said that was the way it was if they had told us we only had 5 days I would not have been happy but would have returned it at 5 days. The service guy said to me that we had to pay then he told me he made a call to try to get crysler to pay and they said no he said that was above and beyond what he had to do (another mother Theresa) So then I contacted the president of 1400 Andy Costello nothing but a liar told me he would take care of rental and never got back yo me after I called and left messages and email for three days, when they called back to say car was done after 2 weeks they said we could not pick up our car until we paid the other 8 days of rental so I told John aka mother Theresa that Jon Castello was going to take care of rental he said hold on and got ahold of him in one minute and said Andy aka the liar said it was our problem funny he got ahold of him in one minute when I tried for 3 days. I told them we buy alot a crysler vehicles in my family and told them we were going to switch to gmc they said that is your decision all over $250.00 great dealership they lie to you and offer no help all they kept telling me is that crysler was paying for engine and we didnt have to wow that is nice of them since it under warranty and faithfully serviced by them. John told me no dealerships cover a rental for service so I told him I just bought a gmc sierra that will give me a rental if my truck is in for service for any reason also they will give me a vehicle of equal or greater value then he did not know what to say I was going to buy 2009 dodge ram but bought gmc instead because of the treatment I got from 1400 motors. Finally I did get the rental payed for by crysler and they aggreed with me. Do yourself a favor and dont buy from 1400 motors Nashua,NH they are nothing but liars and cowards and once you buy vehicle they dont care about you from the president on down!!!!!!!!
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
General Sales Manager
Herb Chambers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT of Millbury
Imperial Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram