Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Josh is awesome! He was very friendly, knowledgeable,... - KevinEch
Josh is awesome! He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. He made my purchase very expedient and efficient. I was pressed for time and Josh made sure I was in and out of the dealership quickly.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Kia Certified Product Specialist
Kia Certified Product Specialist
new lease - itsame
This is my 3rd Kia and every time i have been there always friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend this dealership to anybody in need of a new vehicle.
Best dealer ship in the area - terryackley1957
is the 4th Kia we have purchased from Murray Kia. The are wonderful. Starting with your first step in the showroom. Receptionist is sweet. I have dealt with 2 sales people and both are great. The gave us all the info we needed to make a decision on our purchase. Service department, they are wonderful. Always give you all the information you need. I recommend Murray Kia to everyone. Go there and you will leave with a KIA.... Great cars and dealership they are the best.
Senior Sales Consultant
Everyone was great and very accommodating. I will... - Kandirain
Everyone was great and very accommodating. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family . Even when you think you might not make it through the process, the Scott kia family makes magic happen
Kia Product Specialist
Good experience overall. Negative was the cleanliness of... - JSunk
Good experience overall. Negative was the cleanliness of my car after purchase. Dirty cup holders, gear shift, as well as the arm rest, and doors.
Don't trust the quotes and make sure you review it - jc
to sum it up
- Worked with Michelle Griffin to confirm if their dealership partipicate in Kia Friends and Family (KFA) program and depending on which plan you're on you get invoice price and $500 discount on top of any other incentive/customer cash. There is an existing $6k total in customer cash for the 2019 Sedona EX. She confirmed that their dealership does participate and that the sedona vin is eligible. She was prompt in returning my email and the experience was great!
- She then forwarded me to Drew Pursell that's when things started going down and you get the typical dealership experience. I forwarded my first email thread with Michele to him so he's aware what was agreed on but the first quote he provided was based on MSRP. After several back and forth, he was able to quote me everything except the $500 incentive which came with KFA. He said it's not stackable. I have other quotes from other dealership which includes it and on top of that Michele already asked early on and she said it can be all combined.
- I then called Larry Beckett ( Drew said that's his desk manager which write up the quote) to see and reconfirm. He definitely lack customer service experience as he asked me to "go straight to the point" when I was trying to introduce who i was and what has transpire. I don't think anyone will appreciate a customer to call in and demand $500 off for no reason. Anyhow he was very distracted and wasn't really paying attention. He then cut me off and said he'll call me back.
- Drew then called me and I told him again that if he can honor the $500 incentive then we have a deal and he agreed verbally to lower the price by $500 and I'll make a $2500 cc deposit and will pay entire balance the next day. Luckily I ask him to send me the updated final quotes before I give him my CC info.. THIS SAVED MY LIFE!!!
- after an hour I got an email and I got 2 udpated quotes.. one with a change from 3 yr registration to temp registration so they can meet our agreed price. The 2nd one was the original 3 yr term our original term but with $100 or so discount. I replied with an email to him showing him the previous offer showing 3 yrs.
- shortly after Larry called and explained that there was some confusion ( how convenient). He then asked me if I don't agree then he'll release the car for sale and I gladly told him to do so and hung up asap.
Luckily I did this all via email and not going into their dealership which is 1.5 hrs away.. would've wasted 3 hrs and it would be a nightmare to try to get deposit back. I would say be VERY CAREFUL dealing with this dealership and make sure you have things in writing and in detail. They'll find ways to get every penny from you. I did not force them to accept KFA and thus I started all my email request to all KIA dealership to ask if they accept or not. When they say they do they'll find other way to milk you.
Great Customer Service - Jynxiee
I wanted to recognize Lee Wilson, Sales Consultant. I was looking for a particular KIA Sportage S with gray interior and premium package. At the time they did not have one at my local dealership in Allentown but they did at Sussman KIA.
When I reached out via phone call I was paired with Lee. Lee could not have been nicer to work with. Very customer focused. Recognized that I was an hour away and could not easily come to the dealership so he worked out all of the details with me on the phone, by text message or by e-mail (not many dealerships are willing to do that).
Sussman KIA negotiated a lease deal with me that was very much aligned with what I was looking for and I was about to finalize the deal when they finally found me the car at my local dealership.
I had already been working on this with them when I called Sussman KIA so I was torn what to do but decided to stick with my local dealership because I had leased my previous 2 KIA's from them and it was much more convenient.
Even though I ended up not leasing from Sussman Kia I wanted to let others know who might be considering them that Lee Wilson was awesome.
I'm so disappointed in them. I will never return there or... - freelisa5000
I'm so disappointed in them. I will never return there or anyone Kia dealership. Because of them I will never buy another KIA again my husband feels the same. Bad customer service, no customer loyalty. My mission now is to let everyone know how bad that dealership is.
Awful experience. On two separate visits I scheduled... - Richard
Awful experience. On two separate visits I scheduled appointments, and had to wait an extended period of time on both visits because Heni (sales associate) was busy with other customers.
After the first visit I said I’d like to think about the deal offered to me and the sales MANAGER shook my hand while saying “Thanks for wasting our time.”
I ended up purchasing a vehicle after they apologized and offered me $500 extra for my trade in. The vehicle was supposed to be detailed when I picked it up however the exterior was filthy and the fluids not topped off. Wiper fluid just about empty.
This was a very negative experience for me. I purchased a truck here because it was what I was looking for, but I think the sales staff is the worst I’ve ever dealt with.
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! - Lysense04
"Stopped here on 10/19 with my family to take a look at a Kia Sportage SX model. Our sales representative Brandon Gainer and the Business Manager Mr. Josh Battin provided our family with a TOP NOTCH service.. Our experience was highlighted by Mr.Gainer's friendly and knowledgeable assistance and Mr.Battin's expertise in effectuating a highly satisfactory purchase followed by great financing! KUDOS TO FRED BEANS KIA!!!" - Submitted on or around 10/21/2019
The above comments with Five stars were provided to GOOGLE right after the purchase of a "Certified" Kia Sportage. At the time of said purchase, we were given what was described as "We Owe" items consisting of (1) one touch up paint and (1) one Navigation SD card for the vehicle since the navigation system was not working due to a "missing" SD card for same..
As of today, AND after numerous ignored phone calls and completely unprofessional handling of the above "We Owe" promised items, we are forced to change our 10/21 review and will be contacting the Kia Customer Service directly to rescue us from having to deal with this "dealership". FRED BEANS KIA's after sale "service" is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!! We have not been able to use the navigational app feature in our $25,000 SPORTAGE SX model since 10/21/2019!
Scott Kia Of Springfield
Kia Certified General Sales Manager