Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Mike Zeller is top notch! Fast, friendly, knowledgeable... - Billjankowski23
Mike Zeller is top notch! Fast, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient! I would highly recommend Sheehy to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.
Jonas in the Quick Lane Department provided excellent... - hornpw
Jonas in the Quick Lane Department provided excellent service finding a part for my car and rescheduling. He provided good customer service and was helpful.
Great Experience at Dealer - jonnyguitar1962
I have bought my last 3 trucks from Koons and when I read about the Tremor package, I knew it was time to stop in again. I wanted a F250 King Ranch with the Tremor package and 7.3 Godzilla V8. Billy Mensh was very helpful in ordering the truck from Ford just the way I wanted it. I got the power running boards and heated seats. Was surprised when it had massage seats as well! Always wanted them and didn't realize that was part of the King Ranch Ultimate package. More bells and whistles than I have figured out yet how to use but fun driving and learning. Billy even changed the color for me from Blue Jeans to Star White when I changed my mind. Happy I did. The truck looks and drives fantastic. Thanks again Billy!
They do deliver good price for new vehicles, but it stops... - firstname.lastname@example.org
They do deliver good price for new vehicles, but it stops there. There service department damages more than they fix. Bad dealership, try Koons. bad
DISHONEST, AND ONLY TREAT YOU KIND UNTIL YOU PURCHASE.... - marylddiva
DISHONEST, AND ONLY TREAT YOU KIND UNTIL YOU PURCHASE. AFTER YOU SIGN YOU GET NO ASSISTANCE IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. SAVE YOURSELF THE FRUSTRATION ANS SHOP ELSEWHERE. CHECK THE BBB REPORTS!
Service Dept. prices are very expensive but they play... - cgapr11
Service Dept. prices are very expensive but they play games with the prices. If you decline the price then they will act like they are working out a deal for you and slowly attempt to lower the price. If you constantly play games like that, you are not to be trusted.
Best Lincoln dealer I've found in Washington metro area - Ken P.
This is long, but I'm posting it for anyone looking to buy a Lincoln in the Maryland/DC/Virginia area.
I recently concluded a months-long process of finding a replacement for my 2016 S-Line Audi Q5 due to its increasingly uncomfortable seats. I looked at everything, including the new Q5 but narrowed it down to the Lincoln Nautilus or Range Rover Velar (in fact, I had a factory order for a Velar until I test drove the Nautilus).
I'm not here to speak bad about any of the other Lincoln dealers in the DC area, as I've only interacted with a couple others in my search, and even then not much. (One seemed good, but was very Ford-centric with only the Sales Manager seeming to really know the Lincoln brand, though he was indeed very good and quickly took over the test drive process and sales discussion, but the other was so clueless about Lincolns that the two sales people I talked to didn't even know that the Nautilus was an MKX refresh, not a full redesign).
There are two things upfront that make East West special. First, they are the Washington area's only Lincoln-only dealer. They know Lincoln sales and service (though they can service Fords as well) inside and out. And second, they are a second generation family-owned Lincoln dealership. As far as I know, they only own this one place and you get the personal attention and service one would expect from a really good small business. You never get the kind of corporate aloofness one can sometimes find from an AutoNation or MileOne dealership, for instance. I'm not saying they can't be great dealerships as well, but the feeling is different.
Two particular shout-outs to Vince Trasatti, the upbeat and loquacious owner-partner that runs the place and who seems to be everywhere and is always interested in chatting with clients and fixing problems, and Anly Renda, East West's Business Development Manager who answered my internet inquiry and then took me all the way through the sales process.
Here're some of the reasons why the sales experience was so good:
- I decided early on that I wanted a Black Label, which reduced my options to just a couple or three dealers in the DC area. But I was able nevertheless to negotiate an incredible deal with East West. It never felt confrontational and they never treated me like a somewhat captive customer.
- Initially I thought I wanted a change in wheels, something Lincoln doesn't permit for Black Label factory orders. In my dealings with other Lincoln and Range Rover dealers (I had wanted to make a wheel-swap on my Velar factory order as well), no other dealer was willing to go through the headache of what would essentially be an aftermarket swap for a new car purchase, but it didn't even phase East West, and they were even willing to give me a credit for the swap. I eventually fell in love with the Black Label wheels, however, so late in the process it became moot.
- To get me my car quicker, they were willing to amend an existing vehicle they had on order for lot sales, rather than putting in a new retail order. That pushed my production date ahead by a full month.
- When nevertheless my vehicle got stuck in one of Ford/Lincoln's infamous delivery delays (it was part of a group pulled aside for additional inspection), after just a couple of weeks of the delay they ordered, unbeknownst to me, a second vehicle in my exact -- and a little unusual -- specifications, to try to get it to me as fast as possible. Ironically, they both ended up arriving at the same time.
- In December they signed me up for a Lincoln incentive, and it came through at its maximum, $3000 good until they end of that month. I should have been able to use it, but the delay killed it. When my vehicle arrived they spent a lot of effort with Lincoln to get the incentive reinstated. I was willing to go forward thinking that it was impossible to do (after spending some time on the phone with Lincoln myself), but East West somehow made it happen.
There's more, but these are just some examples of the incredible experience I've had with them so far.