Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
I would not recommend the dealership based on the... - buyingacarcrack
I would not recommend the dealership based on the experience I had with the Online Sales Manager. I asked very simple questions. Here they are -
1. Has this vehicle ever been in an accident? (sent me the carfax)
2. What warranty, if any, still exists? Is there extended warranty? (never gave me a straight answer on the existing warranty. Told me they had extended warranties after 5 emails exchanges)
3. Are there any dents, scratches, or dings, not depicted in photos? (did not answer right away, took 5 emails later)
4. Photos of the driver side is missing. Are there any? (answered within three emails)
5. What is the vehicle maintenance history on this vehicle? I'm looking for oil changes, tire rotations, recalls, etc. (could not answer accurately and told me it was in the car fax after 5 emails later. This is not a viable answer)
6. Are the front and back brakes original? (5 emails later answered)
7. Is there any cracks, nics, or chips on the windshield? (5 emails later answered)
8. Is the price negotiable on the vehicle? (not only avoided this question, but got irritated I even asked again in the fifth email to him)
9. What type of arrangements exist for pick up? (His response was an incomplete sentence I could not make out)
He resisted on even discussing negotiations with pricing. He did not ask, "Hey let's discuss over the phone." It's a drive from where I live to go down to the dealership to buy a vehicle. I also do not have a spare car. I would need to get someone to drive me there. That's not only my time, but theirs plus gas too. That also means I need to get my finances in order and have a solid out the door cost of the vehicle prior to showing up. I do not think it's much to ask for and would of discussed further on the phone with him IF he actually would do his job. It's unfortunate that dealerships like this one don't put people first. In this example they failed because the sale wasn't as easy as taking money away from the consumer.
I always take my vehicle To glockner of ironton For... - Chris
I always take my vehicle To glockner of ironton For service And oil changes Aaron is the 1st person you see when you walk in the door He is very professional and always takes great care of myself and other family members That I recommend to glockner. Thank you Aaron For being a great person And understanding that customer satisfaction is the key to any good business . Because Of you we will continue Taking our vehicles To glockner
Was on tour with the National Corvette Museum during one... - thewelvaerts
Was on tour with the National Corvette Museum during one of the Museum in Motion (KY 1Lap) tours when I experience clutch issues with our 2018 Corvette Grand Sport. The service department was very responsive and took care of the issue very quickly. The corvette technician, Christian, met with us personally and explained the findings and solution. We were on our way within an hour. Great service from the time we checked in all the way through checkout. Customer lounge was clean and well maintained with internet connection to stay in touch with others. Great experience all the way around!
Very good experience, but I was called twice after... - juliej936
Very good experience, but I was called twice after purchasing for more paperwork, when they said they had everything they needed when we signed papers.
I was in the market to purchase a new truck in October... - Sean P
I was in the market to purchase a new truck in October 2020. I used KBB to check the trade-in value of my current vehicle, and evidently Thornhill bought my information. Since then, they have repeatedly sent emails despite being asked to stop, ignored my requests to be placed on their Do Not Contact lists. I have tried using their "unsubscribe" link, but still the emails come. Do not use/visit/shop there unless you want to be constantly hounded.
Extremely satisfied customer - James Abbott
The sales and management at C&O Motors was very down to earth and friendly. But professional and very well to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.
Just a great place - Derek
Amazing Service, Awesome staff and just an overall fun experience. Like they say, If you don't shop Dutch, you'll pay way to much!
Customer Service - Shovelhead
Very Poor service and over charged for the work they are capable of doing. I would not reccommend buying or having a vehicle serviced here
Great Experience - Eric H.
I highly recommend Abdul and Glockner for your next car purchase. They made my car buying easy and enjoyable. Everyone was nice and friendly as well!
Avoid this dealer when purchasing a new or used vehicle.... - Sammy250
Avoid this dealer when purchasing a new or used vehicle. I have a 1998 S-10 truck with a 3 year/50,000 mile warranty on a SRTA transnission. They refused to honor the warranty and did not even inspect the truck. The installing GM dealer could not understand why they did this without inspecting the vehicle.
Good and quick service - gerald ray
Used them repeatedly very good service and good folks. Went in for oil change and tire rotation but used them for service on 4 other vehicles always fair and efficient