Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Dealers, sign in to see your Dealer Panel.
After being to several Chevy dealerships and not getting... - Cara Flory
After being to several Chevy dealerships and not getting good service we came to Capital. I am so glad we did! Jessie gave us the best service and made sure we were happy! Thank you Jessie and Capital Chevy for getting me into my 2021 Tahoe! I will recommend to everyone I know.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Internet Sales Manager
This review is an update in regards to one I made three... - rhedlund.dcr
This review is an update in regards to one I made three weeks ago. I would like to thank the Covert team for taking the time to respond in a timely manner and resolving my concerns and issue. Thanks again to all the team.
Internet Sales Manager
Recently my car needed to be serviced. It was a pleasant... - Lizladshaw
Recently my car needed to be serviced. It was a pleasant experience to bring my car in and get everything so quickly fixed. All at a reasonable price.
Everyone was amazing. We really appreciate Noe’s help! He... - Natalyramirezp
Everyone was amazing. We really appreciate Noe’s help! He really went above and beyond for my mother and I. Will definitely recommend. Thank you!
Amazing Service and great deals! I highly recommend for... - Jcfitzsimons
Amazing Service and great deals! I highly recommend for anyone look for a new or used Chevy. Very professional and knowledgeable staff, impeccable communication throughout the buying process.
If i could give negative starts I would. This was the... - CrazyDocBrown
If i could give negative starts I would. This was the worst experiencesI have had buying a truck. Ancira has yet to fix problems they said they would do in writing. I would pay more money to buy else where then to deal with the used car corruption of Ancira. They will not return emails or calls. My salesman totally blew me off. He was more interested in his commission then providing customer service and doing what he promised in writing. I will not even have my vehicle serviced by Ancira for fear of them screwing it up and not doing what they said they would do.
Just bought a 2014 Chevy Equinox. I had the best... - katana281
Just bought a 2014 Chevy Equinox. I had the best experience shopping here and my salesman, Rick Zepeda was awesome! I’m highly recommending him & Vara Chevrolet. I love finding an honest salesman! Will shop there again without a doubt!
Our experience at the Seguin Chevrolet dealership was... - ELENA V MARTINEZ
Our experience at the Seguin Chevrolet dealership was nice and friendly. Everyone smiled and said hello and made us feel relax and welcomed. My husband and I were happy with the whole buying experience and we will recommend. We will surely come back in the near future. Thank you, keep up your excellent work and service.
Cavender Chevrolet,Thank you for the great service. The... - Javier
Thank you for the great service. The sales rep that helped me was Alan Thomas, who did an excellent job! He went out of his way to help me find the truck (2020 Silverado Z71) I wanted. In the end, my decision was not to buy a truck at the moment. He gave me a great deal, but thought it was not wise to buy a vehicle during the tough times (coronavirus) we are going through. He was very classy and respectful about my decision. In the future when ready to buy , I’ll definitely come back....thanks Alan!
I have been trying to contact GM Dean Hardy or COO Howard... - jimmyjoe
I have been trying to contact GM Dean Hardy or COO Howard Dean about being deceived by the finance department. I get no call back
I live in Iowa and saw a truck on Chuck Nash's San Marcos... - cwbcdad
I live in Iowa and saw a truck on Chuck Nash's San Marcos website that caught my eye. They had several pictures on their website but no closeups (other than the interior). I talked to the salesperson and told them that I would be flying down to pick it up and driving 20+ hours home and asked if there were any mechanical issues or dents/dings that I should know about and they assured me it was in great shape other than a little repair on a seat. So I flew down to pick it up. They did have someone pick me up at the airport, which was nice. When I got to the dealership they showed me the truck and it appeared to be in good shape except for a black wet and sticky spot (the truck was black too) about 1/4 inch by 3 inches on the side of the back quarter panel. When I pointed it out to the salesperson they said they had a big storm blow through and it was just tree sap. I thought about having them wash it again but I wanted to get on the road and knew I would be washing it after I got home as it would be dirty from the drive -- BIG MISTAKE taking him at his word. it was very busy and their finance guy was backed up so I gave them a $45,000+ check and signed some papers and hit the road and they said they would mail me my paperwork. I got home the next day and washed the truck and the glob washed off to expose a big scratch in the back quarter panel that was into the gel coat. They had put touch-up paint on it before I got there and it hadn't dried yet. I sent a picture to my salesman (who told me it was tree sap the day before) and he said that he would talk to the used car sales manager. He then called me back and said that they discounted the price to account for that. I asked him why they tried to cover it up instead of pointing it out and explaining it to me. He said they subcontract their prep work and they must have done it (but it was still wet paint when i picked it up????). So I spent $45,000+ on a vehicle and another $945 to have the scratch repaired and quarter panel repainted. And they said there is nothing they would do to offset the cost. I AM NOT A SATISFIED CUSTOMER! I would caution anybody who is buying a vehicle from Chuck Nash Auto Group if you are from out of state. Have them send you closeup pictures of the exterior of the vehicle before you make plans to travel down and buy one from them. I learned a $945 lesson.
Service department - bngetj
I have had the worst experience with this location. My car has been in their service department for 2 weeks and they still have not told me when it will be done. I have contacted my service rep Hal many times in regards to some answers. He says he will call back but never does. I have contacted the managers several times about Hals lack of communication. After I speak to them he does call me but it is usually just to say he will call me back (which again he never does.). I am a single mom and had let him know this several times and informed him I need a car. He knows that my warranty company only covers the rental for 10 days and has made no attempt to help me get my car within that time. I am afraid I will be with no car and stuck with the cost of a rental I can not afford. He has shown no sympathy for my situation and to be honest has no customer service skills.
MILITARY AND VETERANS BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP... - Ernest
MILITARY AND VETERANS BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP BECAUSE THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT VETERANS.
1.Had a quote off of the USAA car buying service. Took it in with me and they manipulated the figures on the purchase agreement and screwed me out of $1578.00 by selling me the car at MSRP, rather than the quoted price on the deal. The additional Dealer adds were OK, but disregarded the option agreement completely to get the extra money!!
2. Mark Montz the Finance person completely lied by misrepresenting the facts of a (so called extended ) warranty, he sold me and then delayed getting the policy facts to me and filed the loan with USAA rather than waiting as I asked him to do until he got me the facts. The cost of the warranty was $2,275.00. Then after me putting down $10K on the vehicle the dealership drug their feet about cancelling the misrepresented warranty and then did not want to inform me about getting my money back so they would not double dip by getting the money again on the loan.
3. The General Manager Adam Scott has never returned my phone calls or e-mails asking questions about the sale and warranty so I had to go in personally to try and talk with him about the problems, and when he realized I was there left the property to keep from talking with me. I have never met or talked to any Manager, even though they swear in their form letters about the sale to treat you like part of the Chevrolet Family if you purchase a car from them. Would hate to be part of their family.
4. This dealership seems that their business goals are to squeeze every penny out of you that they can, no matter what devious things they have to do to get it.
5.Bought the car on 5/15/2020, and the loan has still not funded because of screw ups on the loan paperwork as of today 6/19/2020. Mark Montz was more interested in selling me a bogus warranty than getting the paperwork correct.
6. Wanted me to come there to give them my signatures to fix the title paperwork so I held my signature hostage from them until they refunded my $2,275.00. They even wanted to send someone to my house to get the signature, and I told them to stick it, that they could send the paperwork to me or forget it.
7. Found out that these shenanigans are not infrequent. There have treated other buyers just as bad. Probably Veterans they are doing it to!
8.The General Manager Adam Scott does not care about the veterans or customers and how his representatives at his dealership treats them , as I am still waiting on him to call me and talk.
9. I have been concerned about driving the car, because until it is titled in my name what would they try and do to me if I had an accident. I have fully insured the vehicle, but this dealership is so corrupt that I do not have any trust left for them.
10. I am 67 years old, and have bought several cars from dealers and this is the most disgusting and frustrating car buying experience I or my wife have been through. If you are smart stay away from them and go somewhere else to purchase a Chevrolet. YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!!!!
Excellent - Miller,1966
Had a very pleasant visit with dealership. No pressure to purchase. Very friendly, courteous, knowledgeable.
The visit with sales associate was very good, he explained everything I asked about. Helped me get set up for on star, and wi-fi, and other programs in the vehicle.