Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
TJ was the nicest and easiest going Salesman I’ve ever... - jgracie914
TJ was the nicest and easiest going Salesman I’ve ever had the pleasure to make a deal with. The entire experience was a positive one.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
They are great people to work with special Jose. They had... - Giabexmam
They are great people to work with special Jose. They had great deals extremely friendly very helpful. I recommend . It was pretty quick. They have
Friendly service Javer goes the extra mile to answer... - SAC1844
Friendly service Javer goes the extra mile to answer questions or return calls, etc .No complaints. Attendants work on my car always right away. In and out soon.
Good job. The only left in South Bay area. This is my... - PCOMMANDER
Good job. The only left in South Bay area. This is my second service. Nice and punctual. Looking forward to my next service. Fix the app for the service department to help them out
Mr. Zohaib Saleem was a pleasure to work with. I highly... - Scott R
Mr. Zohaib Saleem was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend contacting him if you want to buy a vehicle. MR. Vito Beato in the finance department was great to work with as well.
Internet Sales Manager
My search: an online inquiry matched with superb... - AARON.YOUNG1
My search: an online inquiry matched with superb inventory persuasive enough to give a go at preapproval. A few taps, a few clicks (brevity's data-entry), then a call received seconds later. I say to my wife "lets take a ride real quick; they close in 45 minutes." Greeted, attended to, a test drive, 1 or 2 rounds with the sales team to then finish up with the finance team. All in all, I had such an enjoyable experience that I thanked God that He encouraged me to follow through. Praise God. Thank you Downey Hyundai!!!
He was very knowledgeable and he has lots of patience. He... - msjune00
He was very knowledgeable and he has lots of patience. He found me the information I needed and gave me a good experience with Hyundai. I would definitely recommend Nicholas and Glendale Hyundai to friends and family.
Internet Sales/Fleet Manager
Genesis Hyundai Sales
Very organized and clear understanding as to what is... - davidcox4903
Very organized and clear understanding as to what is happening with my car. Aaron was very friendly and knowledgeable about the service that the car needed
STAY AWAY!!!! I leased a Sonata giving my leased VW as... - Boobs
STAY AWAY!!!! I leased a Sonata giving my leased VW as part of payment. They were supposed to pay off my old lease but it never happened. May is the third month I’m paying for both cars. They don’t return my calls and emails and I already went over there twice to try to fix it. They don’t honor their word and they don’t care about customers after the purchase. I am going to see a lawyer to make them do it right. If you are looking for a Hyundai or Chevrolet, don’t waste your time and health going there.
Best Dealership Experience - Danielle L.
I was referred by a colleague and I am so glad I came here! Joshua the salesman helped me and he was very professional and attentive. His managers were very friendly as well. I felt welcomed and would most definitely recommend. Great customer service!
This dealership really tries hard to cheat you and xxxx... - frellush
This dealership really tries hard to cheat you and xxxx you off. We’ve been customers for years. Their turnover is high. Sometimes we find a good person in sales or service and then next time their gone and suddenly the trouble starts - asking too much for something other dealers charge less or failing to communicate about our warranty repairs. Their sales manager is a jerk who tried to overcharge us by $3k on a lease buyout and treated us very rude. We used to like their service Dept but now those people have changed and we can’t get any communication from them. This is a sinking ship- with their poor customer service, they won’t last long.
Friday, September 25, 2020: I came here to check out and... - jhan
Friday, September 25, 2020: I came here to check out and test drive a 2020 Ioniq EV Limited with an offer from this dealership through Truecar. I met with Jocelyn, who then introduced me to Thomas, the sales person. Thomas was great. He answered all of my questions regarding the car and understood exactly what I was looking for. When it came time to discuss price, I met with Gio (I think that's how his name is spelled) and explained that due to my situation, we were unable to buy that day but I wanted to get a price down and ready for when I was ready to purchase. He wouldn't give me a concrete answer on whether they would honor the offer through Truecar or not. He told me to go shop around and bring him offers and he'll beat them.
Monday, September 28, 2020: While I'm about to test drive at a different dealership, I realized I didn't have my driver's license. I am 99% sure that I left it at Patriot, so I call them and explain that I believe I left my license there. They told me that Thomas had left for the day and to call back the next day.
Tuesday, September 29, 2020: I call and ask for Thomas but was directed to Jocelyn. I explained that I believe I left my license there. She acknowledged it and told me that she would have Thomas call me after his meeting. 2-3 hours pass and I received no call, so I called Jocelyn back. She apologized and told me that she would tell Thomas to call me ASAP and that if the license was left on a desk, then they would have called me. 3 more hours pass and no call. I called Jocelyn again and she said that she would have someone go to the car I test drove and look and then Thomas would call me back. By 6:30pm, no one had called me so I drive to the dealership. I met with Gio and explained the situation. He told me that Thomas didn't see my license on any desk and that someone had gone and checked everywhere in the car. I ask for the keys to check it myself. Within 1 second of opening the passenger side door, the license was sticking out between the seat cushion and the backrest. If someone had checked the car, it was 100% easily noticeable.
Wednesday, September 30, 2020: I called back to talk to Jocelyn but she wasn't available, so I asked to speak to the General Manager. I was told that he was busy and to leave a name and phone number and he'll call me back. The call never came.
I am writing this review because I am severely disappointed by the lack of customer service to someone who is in the market and was interested in a car on their lot. Thomas was great when I was talking to him about the car, but despite leaving a message to call me back 3 times never did. I don't know the circumstances for this, but someone else should have called back. Secondly, telling a customer that you looked for their license in the car and couldn't find anything only for them to take 1 second to find it as soon as they opened the door does not look good on you. From the customer's point of view, it looks like you didn't even try to look because of how obvious the license was located. If they showed me that lack of customer service when I needed them to look for my driver's license that I was 99% sure I left there, how would their service look like when I had an issue with a car I bought from them?
Tldr: Don’t go here. Lied about $500 dollar discount,... - joejunelee
Tldr: Don’t go here. Lied about $500 dollar discount, damaged our first car, then sold us a used one (without us knowing), and are now trying to pay us to fix our review with the discount money.
We arrived on a Monday night in December to purchase the car, completing the standard negotiation of prices, while going back and forth with the salesman. We had entered at around 6pm, and signing all the documents, we ended at 7pm. We agreed to buy a gray Hyundai Palisade. Below is a list of events deviating from this agreement:
- We waited for thirty minutes so that they could “deliver” the car. Eventually three hours would pass. At 10pm, they told us our car was here but could not be drive off the lot because Hyundai had some problems with the registration. We were asked to return later.
- The next day, they told us that there were further issues with the car without specifying exactly what happened. They said it would take another day, and then another over the phone until three days had passed, even AFTER we had paid.
- We wanted to know what was going on, but they constantly blamed Hyundai. On the third day, they offered two solutions: 1. Get a discount on another gray Hyundai Palisade car with a damaged bumper, or 2. Take a white Hyundai Palisades with a $500 discount on the deposit. We chose option 2.
- They essentially damaged our new car during the transportation process and were trying to still sell the repaired car back to us at a discount…
- Amid all of this negotiation the manager, Chris, would hang up in our conversation after speaking condescendingly to us.
- We also spoke with Hyundai’s customer service, and they told us that the dealer was wildly out of their service standards. The agent on the other end told us she’d be infuriated.
- After all of this, emotions aside, we had negotiated an acceptable deal and as a low-income family, we thought it was worth the trouble. We did not think it could get worse. It did.
They finally told us to come in four days later to re-sign the documents and purchase the white car. This was Friday, so four days total of waiting. Before we signed again, we specified exactly what we had agreed on: a $500 dollar discount on the deposit and a different color of the same model.
- After we finished signing the documents, our salesman acted as if he was completely unaware of where the $500 was supposed to come from. In a tense exchange with my mother, he asked, “Why are you so obsessed with such a little thing?” He agreed to honor the deal because we were ready to walk out without a car (we are never getting this check).
- They told us that our check would come in the mail, but the accounting department was closed so they had to send it the following Monday. We wanted a receipt/IOU to verify our interaction (included).
- The following Monday, they call us and say it will take two weeks because Hyundai must clear the check. We called Hyundai to verify and they told us that the check was not coming from them, also noting that it was strange that it would take two weeks.
- About a week later, I received a survey from Hyundai asking me to review the car. I posted something like what I am writing here.
- The following week, I am contacted by the dealership saying our check was ready, but only if I amended or removed my review. Essentially, they are only holding the check hostage after promising it to us.
- We contacted Hyundai to see if they could help us, but because it was a private dealership, they could not do anything. Hyundai also noted that the car we were sold was registered to another person – we were not the first owners of the car. Obviously, they did NOT tell us this.
It is probably easier for us to amend reviews because money is tight. But their constant lying, dishonesty, lack of communication, and unprofessional standards are so egregious to the consumer that I’d rather let future customers be aware, even if its at the risk of not getting my own money back.
They told me on the phone to come test drive a Veloster... - rnash1133
They told me on the phone to come test drive a Veloster N. I drove all the way from LA (1 hour) and when I got there they said I couldn't test drive it because they didn't want to add extra miles to the car. On top of that they said there was a $10,000 markup on the MSRP!! I wouldn't expect to get a good deal here.
And they keep calling me even though I've talked to them multiple times and they don't have the car I want.
I had an appointment with Brandon to see a used Camry... - Shelly figg
I had an appointment with Brandon to see a used Camry that was a unbelievable deal. I had ask him that the deal was too good to be true and why was there so many negative reviews, he reassured me that he was the real deal and people never add positive reviews blah blah blah. I get to my appointment and of course the car had just been sold. We leave. A few days later Brandon emails my husband (we have different last names) asking him if he’s interested in seeing the SAME CAMRY !! If that’s not a bait and switch and don’t know what is. Scam scam scam !!
Stay away!! - Stella64
Service in July that was not done properly. Found out because car almost died last Saturday and was able to barely drive to Downey Hyundai. Downey Hyundai had car for four days when they called that car needed Coolant Flush. I authorized service and later that evening check my paperwork from work done by Sage Hyundai in July. I had a coolant flush! I called Downey Hyundai to not have service preformed because i had coolant flush done in July, but Downey Hyundai informed me that that was impossible because it was half full and dirty. I contacted Sage Hyundai and left message for the Service Director, Ara, who never called me back. I called again and left message, but not call back. I called four times today (Saturday) to speak to the service director and i just got transferred from person to person. Called again and left on hold for over 17 minutes. I called again with call transferred which rang for 45 times. If I would have been given at least a free oil change, I would have been happy, but all I got was being ignored by everyone that worked at Sage. I will NEVER go back to this dealer again. I have had other problems with them taking hours just for oil changes. I miss the old management which got you in and out.
Puente Hills Hyundai
Internet Sales Professional
South Bay Hyundai