Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
I bought my car at Mercedes Benz of San Diego and have... - Pendleton
I bought my car at Mercedes Benz of San Diego and have always been pleased with the service I received. My main contact is Collette Connors. Collette has been very easy to work with and I feel has my best interest. This visit was to purchase a maintenance package.
I have had nothing but great service from each individual... - kathykirk1
I have had nothing but great service from each individual I've met at MBEC. They answer my questions, get me into a nice loaner or drop/pickup as needed, and give my car back to me sparkling clean. I am grateful for their care in following safety precautions. A special thanks to those whom I have not met that take such consideration for my vehicle.
Disappointing service - JT
Brought My Mercedes Sprinter in for AC service and Airbag recall replacement. Hoehn Motors Carlsbad had the vehicle for 2 days waiting for parts. They returned the vehicle and there were issues.
1. fan shrouding on top of radiiator was not installed at All!!!! and dangerously close to being sucked into the fan.
2. Hoehn Motors Carlsbad failed to replace the cap on both the high and low AC connection valves exposing them to contamination.
3. Hoehn Motors Carlsbad Replenished the DEF (not requested) and spilled/sprayed it around the engine compartment. DEF is corrosive to metal and was left on the vehicle for 48 hrs.
4. Did not install the A-Pillar interior plastic trim correctly after replacing airbag.
Wondering what else was missed? Did they mechanically install the airbags correctly, who knows? So now I have to accept the uncertainty of
1. The rest of the job done right?
2. The risk of latent failures from spilling DEF and not cleaning.
Very disappointed with the service, to say the least, and was not compensated for my stress, uncertainties in anyway.
The worst dealership service department I have ever... - Rick
The worst dealership service department I have ever experienced. A 2-4 hour recall service took 3 days. Their explanation was they are really busy. How about not scheduling more cars than you can handle? When it was finally done they tried to sell me additional service the car did not need. If it was possible I would give them 0 stars. I previously got a “discounted” $1800 quote for a $60,000 service. I paid $1,100 at a local shop and it was a great experience. This place sucks. will never come back to Mercedes of Escondido.