Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Dealers, sign in to see your Dealer Panel.
Volvo of Louisville service department always provide... - jords.westside
Volvo of Louisville service department always provide an exceptional service.Very informative and always provide you an update while waiting for your car. Nice dealership
I was there yesterday. My car problems started 2 weeks... - stevenpark2211
I was there yesterday. My car problems started 2 weeks ago and I had a lot of troubles. Finaly, I discouvered this great service and they helped me. You are great. Thanks a lot. Now, I can drive my car with pleasure, because I know that if there is a problem - you are here to help. I will highly recommend you to everyone I know!!!
love my new truck - martin
Jason B. did a great job. did exactly what he said and helped me get a good deal. Even saved me another 7 bucks a month off of my payment after the deal was made but before i signed on the dotted line. Thanks.
A review in a way...and a suggestion based on 50+ years... - Romarc30
A review in a way...and a suggestion based on 50+ years of dealer visits, to all service customers for a better experience.
1, These people (service personnel) are human and enjoy all the ups and downs we do on a daily basis...we can't all wake up cheery.
2. Be patient!
3. Call or contact them by computer in advance...and be on time. Be understanding about how long it might take...they know from previous experience, from their present workload ahead of you, and from detailed manuals and schedules put out by the manufacturer.
4. Have all your needs and questions written out when you arrive and be prepared to discuss things in clear and concise terms.
5. Indicate what is your highest priority need...then down the list.
6. Don't start by assuming you know more than they...or that "service people and dealers are all alike". You may not end up satisfied, but give them a chance. They really want happy (return) customers. Talk to the service mgr about your concerns and to the mechanic who did the work. He or she will often be happy to explain in detail.
7. Don't argue, yell or swear...that makes everybody unhappy and, being human, less likely to look forward to your next visit.
8. If you are really dissatisfied, call or write the dealership or, the US representative for your make. They will really try to satisy. They certainly don't want adverse publicity.