"Follow up to my original review had gentleman call up and..."
Follow up to my original review had gentleman call up and started yelling at me wouldn’t even let me finish my sentences I had to hang up cause you couldn’t even hear ur self think that loud will contact Hyundai on this and level a dealer complaint against them and will contact capital one and all three credit reporting companies as with my lawyer
"Horrible buying experience! No response!"
I purchased a used Audi from Regional Hyundai and had it shipped to Detroit Michigan. As of today I have had a horrible experience. Zero response and no attempt to work things out. Once they have your money don’t expect a call back!
1. The car arrived with 2,000+ miles than all legal documents I signed. (Title, buyers order, etc)
2. It was very dirty on the interior and exterior. It obviously was never cleaned. This is after Jeremy told me it would be detailed. Now I realize the exterior would always be dirty due to the transit, but the interior was very dirty. Additionally it had glue cemented on every window where they had window stickers.
3. The first day I received the vehicle I had 6 faults pop up on the vehicle. TPMS, Audi adaptive light fault, check engine light, ECS/ABS fault, parking break, start stop fault, and service due.
4. I asked my salesperson To walk around the vehicle and take pictures of any damage as it was an out of state purchase. Upon arrival it had a large gouge in the rear and paint peeling from the front.
5. The vehicle arrived with 0 fuel. I realize it was a used car but I figured they could have put in $20.00 dollars worth of fuel or at least a half tank.
Finally, I have called multiple times to resolve this and never received a call back! I called Mario, Chad, my sales person Jeremy Keeling and the General manager. I do not recommend Regional Hyundai!!
Other Employees Tagged:
Jeremy Keeling, Chad