All American Ford of Kingston

COMMERCIAL TRUCK MANAGER
Dustin Fogleman, Sales Consultant, All American Ford of Kingston

Dustin Fogleman

December 21, 2016

"Great customer service "

- laura j fletcher

I was having an issue with the steering in my 2014 Ford Fusion so I called Nicole in the service department at All American Ford. She got me an appointment right away and the problem was fixed. Nicole shows compassion to her customers needs and is very knowledgeable of her work. I highly recommend the service and sales departments at All American Ford. I want to give a very special thanks to Nicole again for her dedicated hard work. Thanks for going above and beyond whenever I bring my vehicle in.

December 01, 2016

"Poor communication, poor service"

- PDK114

I purchased a 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid from them in March 2014. The sale went smooth and I was very impressed with the professionalism of the sales staff and the value I got for my trade. Skip forward to the beginning of this year, I started hearing a loud rattle coming from the rear driver side area of the car. I opened the trunk and pulled aside all of the carpeting back there and could not find anything loose. I had a appointment for an oil change so I asked if they could look into the rattle as well. When they finish the oil change, I am told that the rattle is from some items I had rolling around my trunk, to which I open my trunk and show them that it is empty. I also see then that one of the knobs that hold the battery cover on is missing, and let them know that. I am told "someone will get back to me", and as is a common theme in these reviews, no one ever does. It came time for my next oil change, and once again I let them know about the rattle. I get my car back and am told that they can hear the rattle, but have no idea what is causing it. "Someone will get back in touch with you" I was told yet again, and yet again weeks go by with no one calling. I then receive in my email, a survey to let them know how they how they did. I let them know that I no longer have any faith in their service department, and do not appreciate the lack of communication of issues. Wouldn't you know it, I was contacted by them to set up an appointment to see their service manager to go for a test drive to see what the issue is. I bring the car in and the service manager leans on the back and hears a click on the driver side rear and says he knows exactly what is wrong with the car and we can schedule an appointment to fix it. He also apologized for the fact that it took him five minutes to find what no one else could find in two other visits. An appointment was made for me to drop off my car at night and have it fixed the next day, on my day off, so it would be ready for me to take to work the next day. The next morning I received a call from my service advisor with the price, and the it wasn't covered under the extended warranty I had purchased with the car. He also told me that they didn't have the parts in stock and that they wouldn't be getting them until the following morning. At this point my hands are tied, I need my car fixed but also need to be able to get to work the following day. He assures me that he can have the car ready first thing in the morning for me, and I let him know I'll be in when I get out of work to pick it up. I borrow my mother's car so that I can go to work the next day, since they never offered a loaner car to me, and come back at 4:30pm to pick up my car. The receptionist asks why I'm there and if I was called that my car was ready. I told her, no, but my service advisor told me that the car will be ready first thing in the morning. She tells me to wait in the service advisor's office, which I do for close to 10 minutes before he shows up. He spends time looking for my paperwork, and then informs me that the parts never came in and they would be in in the morning. I am now getting very annoyed that nobody bothered to let me know that my car wasn't fixed, and the service advisor claimed that he had called me that morning to let me know. He shows me his notes on the contract to which I show him that those notes were dated the day before, and that was the time that he had called me to go over the quote. So now I'm very angry and fed up with the lack of communication. I tell them to give me my keys and that I am done, 3 times now they have failed to fix this issue. And then they can't find my key, it took them 10 minutes to locate them. I am so tired of the lack of communication and the fact that they will not own up to their mistakes. I am now back to driving a car with bad shocks, since I cannot afford to miss work due to not having transportation, and I cannot inconvenience my family any more than I have. Plus, I have just found out that the parts they were charging me for would have been covered under warranty if they had fixed the issue the first time I had brought it to their attention.

September 22, 2016

"SALESMAN MICHAEL MARINZULICH"

- James Todd

I was always a ford guy. After dealing with the past dealers in your location, I went to Toyota for years> Why I stopped at your dealership that night I really dont know other than it was next to resturant we were eating at. I looked at the trucks and liked them. I looked up and had seen a salesman approching us, thinking HERE WE GO!! A salesman came up to me, not pushing, not trying to sell me anything. I was happy that he was just talking, answering my questions, talking with us like a normal person that we met looking at the same truck. He knew everything that I wanted to know, and some things that I would have thought about later, but forgot to ask. I would never have considered buying a ford after many bad experinces with them. Now I find myself not only interested in Ford, but actually trusting a salesman. Mike, my salesman, just has this unique gift of making people feel like you can still find that old school honest guy who actually cares about you and probley your second largest purchase in your life. He never attempted to sell us anything he thought you needed. He listened to what we were saying, and worked way later then he had to , just to make sure we were looking at the best deal for us. I offered to come back in the morning, you know to let the poor guy go home... He wouldnt have it. The dealership closed up and everyone left him, just him and us. THATS UNBELIEVEABLE NOW A DAYS!!! I explained to him that my credit is not the greatest, I had a medical problems in the past that hurt my credit. He seemed to work harder. The next day he had us in a new 2016 F350 4x4 Lariet. I still cant believe it, but its true. Its my truck!! Mike again stayed late just to make sure that I knew as much about the truck as possible. And again he stayed late, they locked up and went home, with Mike still outside showing us all the bells and whistles of our AWESOME TRUCK!!!! I can tell you this WE ARE FORD PEOPLE AGAIN, BECAUSE OF MIKE!!!! Not sure of who is the owner of this dealership ALL AMERICAN FORD IN KINGSTON NY 12401. But you should watch this guy, he is the BEST THING GOING FOR FORD AND YOUR DEALERSHIP. I am a working man, and do not hand out slaps on the back for doing your job. BUT, I am going to take time to write this to you, to let you know what an exceptional individual you have working for you. If you people ever listen to customers, PAY ATTENTION TO THIS LETTER, TAKE GOOD CARE OF THIS GUY, OR CHEVY OR DODGE WILL!!!! Again, I am A Ford man again, and very proud of that.I THANK MICHAEL MARINZULICH AND I HOPE YOU LET HIM KNOW WHAT AND OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE THAT HE IS!!!

New 2016 Ford F-250, $40470