All American Ford of Kingston

128 Rte 28,
Kingston, New York 12401
All American Ford of Kingston Info
About All American Ford of Kingston

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford of Kingston

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Bobs351w
4/27/2016

"Warm and professional service."

We stopped to look at a new Explorer Sport, a friendly salesman by the name of Mike Pannazzo approached us, we traded in my moms Mercury and purchased a 2016 Explorer Sport. Mike and his staff put a deal together. Special thanks to Mike and the All American Ford staff of Kingston N.Y.

Mike Pannazzo

April 28, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your 2016 Explorer Sport! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new car and make sure to like us on Facebook to get a hold of the latest deals. Best, All American Ford of Kingston Team

XTSNZT
4/27/2016

"Great customer service!"

All American Ford of Kingston NY was phenomenal! As soon as I walked in they rushed over said hello, asked if I needed assistance. They treat you with dignity and like family, and I'm not just saying that, I've been to a lot of dealerships where they're pushing for a buy and don't respect you. I certainly recommend Ira M. Weiner. He was a great easy going man, helped me out with all my troubles and went above and beyond with his crew! So Special thanks to him!

Ira M. Weiner, James R. Kennedy

April 28, 2016

Thank you for recognizing your experience at All American Ford of Kingston. We consider customers as part of our family, and as an extended part of our family we want you to receive the kind of treatment each of us would want and expect. We look forward to working with you in the future and hope you keep us in mind the next time you are car shopping. Best All American Ford of Kingston Team

Linds329
4/23/2016

"They were so personable and professional! "

Everyone at Ford was personable and professional. We had our two year old there for 5 hours and he had plenty of toys to play with and Apple TV to watch his favorite shows. They gave us bottled water and really listened to what we both wanted when we first arrived. I would honestly never go anywhere else for service and buying a car. Thank you everyone at Kingston Ford!

Arlet Cartagena

Joshua Mark
4/23/2016

"Friendly, Professional Service and A Whole Lot of Fun"

We stopped into All American Ford of Kingston looking for a car for our daughter. Ira M. Weiner, our salesman, greeted us warmly and showed us around with no pressure and no sales talk. My daughter told him the price range she could work with and what kind of travel she'd be doing and he matched her up with the perfect car. I can't say enough good things about Ira. It was like meeting up with a friend who shows you around his latest hobby. He knew the cars but, more importantly, could see what kind of car my daughter actually needed - as opposed to what she initially thought she wanted - and she loved it as soon as she sat down in the driver's seat. The whole experience was friendly, professional, and a whole lot of fun. Thanks also to Bill Bohan and Louis Guerra who were just fantastic, friendly, and immensely helpful. I'll definitely be doing business with All American Ford again.

Ira M. Weiner, Louis Guerra

Rn45
4/23/2016

"Routine maintenance was anything but routine."

I arrived for my first oil change and was warmth greeted in the parking area by a welcoming attendant. He took the keys, directed me to the check-in area. I waited in a comfortable lounge offering drinks and snacks. After a short wait I was called by the service advisor. He had the paperwork and keys, and I was ready to go.

Mona t. Sturdivant and Chris maus
4/20/2016

"It was great!!"

Everyone was very helpful, courtyous and got the job done!!! Many thanks on all the work done and leaving with a nice vehicle. Many thanks for all done!!!

Arlet and Mike m.

April 25, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are very happy to hear about your positive experience at All American Ford of Kingston. Congratulations on the new car! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online, so be sure to check out our Facebook page. Best Regards, All American Ford of Kingston Team

Elbrocko

"All American Ford Flex"

All American Ford was fantastic in service and sales,I really found everyone very helpful,alert informed with knowledge on all subjects I love my FLEX!

green buggy
4/19/2016

"above average help getting my car"

I HAD GREAT HELP WENT TO LOOK AT CAR WAS NOT SURE I HAD CREDIT THAT WOULD LET ME THIS CAR BUT WITH THERE HELP I AM DRIVING

DOMINICK NOONAN

RAHUL123

"FORD (KING........)"

Michael, he is good in receiving the people and he understand the customer needs . He is friendly and very good with deals giving to the customers. Thank you Ford and Michael Marin

Michael Marin

NicoleAMG
4/18/2016

"Excellent Service"

Ian was very helpful. He answered all of my questions and helped me choose what was best for me and exactly what I was looking for.

Ian M. Weiner