All American Ford of Kingston

USED CAR MANAGER

June 24, 2016

"Good experience"

- Robert Smith

Working with IRA was a positive experience. He assisted me and finding the exact vehicle that would work for my family and I. So I like to thank Ira and the All-American Ford team for making the purchase of my vehicle an easy simple process.

June 21, 2016

"Ira the Brave & Mighty"

- E-murph

I went in for a routine works package and felt somewhat overwhelmed by the get-go: first by learning that I needed costly repairs, and then by being asked to appraise and trade in my vehicle instead. When Ira introduced himself, that was when any negativity ended for me. I could tell that he was willing to listen to both what I wanted and what I was able to do financially, without any pushiness or hard-selling. He made me feel completely at ease while trading in my car of six years and figuring out a way that I could afford a new 2016 Fusion with literally no prior planning. He even endured me crying through the process--(see above title)--and continued to do his absolute best as a salesman for me, a customer he had met 10 minutes beforehand. I give Ira my highest recommendation. By the way, my new car is also amazing. Thanks!

June 21, 2016

"A rare and venerable salesman"

- hudesigns

For the past couple of weeks, I have dealt with salesmen at a few dealerships in search of my next new car. As soon as I met Ira Weiner I quickly finished my purchase mostly because he guided you with a deep knowledge and relaxing pace that are rare to find nowadays. It is so much easier to make a final big decision when you feel the salesman is genuinely interested in your side of story. Two thumbs up!

New 2015 Ford Escape, $32405