All American Ford of Kingston

Dustin Fogleman

September 22, 2016

"SALESMAN MICHAEL MARINZULICH"

- James Todd

I was always a ford guy. After dealing with the past dealers in your location, I went to Toyota for years> Why I stopped at your dealership that night I really dont know other than it was next to resturant we were eating at. I looked at the trucks and liked them. I looked up and had seen a salesman approching us, thinking HERE WE GO!! A salesman came up to me, not pushing, not trying to sell me anything. I was happy that he was just talking, answering my questions, talking with us like a normal person that we met looking at the same truck. He knew everything that I wanted to know, and some things that I would have thought about later, but forgot to ask. I would never have considered buying a ford after many bad experinces with them. Now I find myself not only interested in Ford, but actually trusting a salesman. Mike, my salesman, just has this unique gift of making people feel like you can still find that old school honest guy who actually cares about you and probley your second largest purchase in your life. He never attempted to sell us anything he thought you needed. He listened to what we were saying, and worked way later then he had to , just to make sure we were looking at the best deal for us. I offered to come back in the morning, you know to let the poor guy go home... He wouldnt have it. The dealership closed up and everyone left him, just him and us. THATS UNBELIEVEABLE NOW A DAYS!!! I explained to him that my credit is not the greatest, I had a medical problems in the past that hurt my credit. He seemed to work harder. The next day he had us in a new 2016 F350 4x4 Lariet. I still cant believe it, but its true. Its my truck!! Mike again stayed late just to make sure that I knew as much about the truck as possible. And again he stayed late, they locked up and went home, with Mike still outside showing us all the bells and whistles of our AWESOME TRUCK!!!! I can tell you this WE ARE FORD PEOPLE AGAIN, BECAUSE OF MIKE!!!! Not sure of who is the owner of this dealership ALL AMERICAN FORD IN KINGSTON NY 12401. But you should watch this guy, he is the BEST THING GOING FOR FORD AND YOUR DEALERSHIP. I am a working man, and do not hand out slaps on the back for doing your job. BUT, I am going to take time to write this to you, to let you know what an exceptional individual you have working for you. If you people ever listen to customers, PAY ATTENTION TO THIS LETTER, TAKE GOOD CARE OF THIS GUY, OR CHEVY OR DODGE WILL!!!! Again, I am A Ford man again, and very proud of that.I THANK MICHAEL MARINZULICH AND I HOPE YOU LET HIM KNOW WHAT AND OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE THAT HE IS!!!

August 31, 2016

"The most friendly ford service I have ever used"

- Sheepdog

We live in Arizona and found the service department to be more caring and efficient than any we have used in Florida or Arizona. Our dog was with us and a female employee made a special effort to provide us with a bowl of water. When our dog knocked the bowl over, she insisted on cleaning up. The service was done in the promised time frame and the bill had no surprises. A first!!

August 09, 2016

"Highly recommended for Sales and Service"

- Ace Detective Retired

Brought an out of State purchase in for a NY Inspection. Expected that I wouldnt be a priority but was pleasantly surprised by the willing assistance of Sales and Service, particularly Assistant Service Manager Mary Valdez. The treatment I received made me an instant All American Customer . It is a modern up to date location only with the attention that I used to get at the old one person "shade tree garage". You dont get lost in the shuffle.

New 2015 Ford Escape, $32405