All American Ford of Kingston

128 Rte 28,
Kingston, New York 12401
All American Ford of Kingston Info
About All American Ford of Kingston

We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the larger decisions you will make. It is critical to work with a Dealership that you can trust from the beginning. All American Ford has been earning customer's trust & business for over 15 years. We know that you, the customer is the most important part of everything we do, and that is reflected in how we do business. We don't just want you to buy a vehicle from us, we want you to become part of our family and buy the rest of your vehicles from us. In earning that business we offer a customer service experience that will be above and beyond your expectations. As the largest Ford Dealer in the Northeast we are able to offer the best selection, the best deals, and the best customer service. That is why our customers come back to us again & again. Once you visit the dealership you will see we are professionals who are committed to our family, friends, and future customers. We encourage you to visit us and see the difference All American Ford has to offer.

About All American Ford of Kingston

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

TruckGirl
2/11/2016

"Great Experience"

Mike was great - lots of knowledge about the truck, no strong sell, and took care of all the details to close the deal. Would definitely recommend!

Mikeb
2/09/2016

"Excellent service! Highly recommend!"

Michael Marin sold me a F150 4x4. He was courteous and I wouldnt but another vehicle from anyone other than him. He was helpful the whole way.

Greyballz

"Experience "

Over all experience was great Michael M. My sales rep was right on point and made it happen. I wasn't out to buy a truck that day just looking I was at 1 other dealer earlier in the day and didn't buy bc we were just looking.

sjhymes11

"Dealing with a Dealer"

When we arrived on the lot, Mike was standing outside, in the cold waiting to greet us. As soon as he saw we were looking at a vehicle he came over and introduced himself and began to help us pick pout a car. He was very friendly and was knowledgeable about the vehicles on the lot

Mike Pannazzo

hayeser
2/08/2016

"Excellent service, great deals"

I didn't plan on buying what I bought when I went to look at used cars, but I couldn't turn down the deal that they gave me on the perfect truck for me. Very friendly service, and genuinely concerned about my happiness with the right vehicle. Awesome job Mike M.

Mike M.

lilynpebs
2/06/2016

"good experience"

i had recently purchased a used car n the salesman was more than friendly n knowledgeable n he made it so easy for me to make my decision n to purchase my new car. it was a very nice experience at your dealership.

george dienos

Kelly220
2/04/2016

"Sales and Service"

From the sale of my 2011 Ford F150 and my 2014 Ford Explorer Sport to the service this dealership is top notch! The people on the sales floor are friendly and not all all pushy. They all work together to make the process seamless. The service department is just as helpful and friendly. All my vehicles will be purchased/leased and service at All American Ford of Kingston!

Nicole Cioni

hwilt
2/04/2016

" Best Car Buying Experience "

This was truly best car buying experience. Mike Marin was a pleasure to do business with. He went above and beyond for me in purchasing a new car. He was honest, caring, friendly, knowledgeable, experienced and gave me the best deal. Mike at All American Ford I sincerely thank you for treating me well.

Mike Marin

Kholmes
2/03/2016

"Great car buying experience! "

I had been looking for a car for about 2 months, shopping dealer to dealer. Found myself at All American Ford in Kingston in contact with Mike Marin. Speaking with him I knew I'd be buying my car from him and I did! He was wonderful! Made the process very simple and stress free!!! He did everything he could to make sure I left a satisfied customer. On top of the purchase satisfaction itself the follow up service was just as good! As I was driving away in my new, used car I noticed the back climate control was not working properly. He was able to get me in right away to the service department and taken care of! Thank you so much!!!

Mike Marin

Tracie
2/03/2016

"Buying a new car"

I am so appreciative of Michael's help in purchasing the Ford Fusion for my 17 year old daughter. We really needed a car for her so that she can attend all her rehearsals and auditions for her school. We were able to get a great deal and a perfect payment for her to afford on her own. Thank you, Michael!!

Reviews of Guy Armeno