Alpine Autosport

Automotive Avenues

merben
5/23/2014

"WastedTime"

Flew over 900 miles to purchase and pick up a vehicle. Had a scheduled and confirmed time and address. William was a no show with the car. No reply to phone calls, text messages or emails. DO NOT SEEK TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

William Buckley

GeegalRawat
3/19/2014

"This is a most likely a fraud company. I was talking to..."

This is a most likely a fraud company. I was talking to them for a used Toyota Highlander 2012 limited. I live in Los Angeles and they posted for the vehicle in losangeles.craigslist.org. And their car price was very very competitive and when i talked to them they mentioned car is very much new and has clean record etc etc. But when i did little bit more research i realized that they only posted ads in craigslist of other states. I did not see their ad in denver.craigslist.org or boulder.craigslist.org I decided not to buy from them. I am glad i did the research instead of getting into issues later. I did research and there were 2 more people who had written about this company that they sold them damaged vehicles.

William

outofluck
3/24/2009

"DO NOT BUY!!!!! AS THE OTHER BUYERS MENTION, THIS..."

DO NOT BUY!!!!! AS THE OTHER BUYERS MENTION, THIS COMPANY SELLS DAMAGED VEHICLES AND WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOUR CONCERNS. FRAUDULENT, FRAUDULENT, FRAUDULENT. ALPINE DEALS IN HIGH-END AUTO NAMES AND LOW-END QUALITY. DO NOT BUY A PORSCHE, BMW, MERCEDES, SCWINN OR TONKA FROM THEM. CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT TO FOLLOW BASED UPON SELLING DAMAGED VEHCILES WITH INTENT TO DEFRAUD THE CONSUMER!!!!!!

ANDY, BILL

NLTrnzow
3/21/2009

"Traded in my wonderful Jetta for a 2001 Subaru Forester...."

Traded in my wonderful Jetta for a 2001 Subaru Forester. The mechanics report was "not available" but I wanted to trust these guys as they were new and so I would give them a chance. The car ended up have a blown head gasket, bad clutch and various other electrical issues. The Subaru mechanic said there was "no way" that Alpine missed this stuff. I have spent over $4000 on repairs and Alpine wont even call me back. To top it off, they lied to me when I asked if my VW had been sold as I wanted to reverse this deal. I went to the DMV and found out they haven't even filed the paperwork to transfer and register my car. I have reported them for fraud and they are being investigated as of 03/20/2009. DO NOT buy a car from these guys. They are the epitome of the "used car" stereotype and dishonest a people as I've ever come across. BUYER BEWARE!

Andy and Ben

Cary
8/21/2008

"I recently purchased a vehicle from Alpine Auto sport. I..."

I recently purchased a vehicle from Alpine Auto sport. I spent over $11,000.00 I have had the vehicle for about two weeks. It is currently in the shop for the fifth time. The tires are bad. The door locks don't work=$250.00 per door. The check engine light is on= coolant snesor bad. The spare is flat. There is no owners manual. The remote entry does not work. That's so far. When I called, Andy told me it was under warranty. When I called the Jeep dealer they informed that the 30,000, or three yearts warranty had expired. This is at least a grand out of my pocket..Andy was very cavalier about "oh well I guess it isn't covered." In addition, they had taken a $500 dollar deposit- wrote it as $400.. and collected the additional $100. When the car was delivered. I would NEVER, EVER, NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Andy

Leenda
7/01/2007

"A refreshing experience -- primarily a broker of Subarus..."

A refreshing experience -- primarily a broker of Subarus and Audis. Fair, decent, free CarFax reports, good personalized service, no high pressure.

Bill

meg
12/12/2003

"Fantastic friendly service. No pressure - great owner -..."

Fantastic friendly service. No pressure - great owner - workable and all around the best we dealt with. Would highly recommend!

Dave & Brook